2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

he hired him from some high school he was working at...who knows if it was even as a coach...he could have been janitor for all anyone knows

and i think in his last year as eagles coach
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he was the QB coach in 11-12, I think.

But he's the definition of "just a guy". He's never run an offense or called plays.

Shurmur, although still relatively vanilla, at least has been a playcaller and a head coach.

Not championing Shurmur but if given the choice between the two I go with him

PhillyPhreak54

Bovada odds

Shurmur and Gase are 3-1
McDermott and Pederson are 6-1

Chip is the top odds getter for the SF job

QB Eagles

Pederson would be Duce level shocking. Otherwise those odds sound about right to me.

The good news is that based on the rumor mill, Gase really wants the job, and based on his radio appearance, it sounds like McDermott really wants the job. Unless the Giants capture Gase, it seems like either one could be had if they are the Birds' first choice.

SunMo

Macadoo is coming in for an interview but i don't want him and hist stupid sunglasses here
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

Saints say Payton is staying in NO.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

would have been nice if they waited until after the gase interviews this week to announce it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on January 06, 2016, 02:13:09 PM
Macadoo is coming in for an interview but i don't want him and hist stupid sunglasses here

and his stupid mustache too

ice grillin you

QuoteThe Fins will make a strong, strong push for Adam Gase I'm told. Been locked on him for a while. Will try to keep from getting back to PHI

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

everyone drooling over this son of a bitch...pretty sure eagles have no chance now but it would be a proud moment if they pulled this off

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/cleveland_browns_interview_ada.html

PhillyPhreak54

Why wouldn't they have a chance now? Because of Cleveland and Miami?

ice grillin you

giants too

Miami is a better job...Cleveland isn't but gase loves Haslem and they will pay more....that said head to head they might beat either one....but no way the Eagles beat the field...I hope I'm wrong cause gase is obviously my man but it just doesn't happen to the Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

I think you're being more jaded than normal...

Miami is a better job since when?

What connection does Gase have to Haslem to make him love him?

QB Eagles

Quietly the Miami job might be the hardest to work a turnaround in. They don't have a pot to piss in after the Tannehill and Suh contracts, and the division is rough. I could see NY and Tenn being more desirable than Philly, but I guess it all depends on what an individual coach is looking for, the personal connections he might have, and of course money.