farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

A $1.2B strip joint?!

Nice pole dancers, Jerrah.

Seabiscuit36

It's like watching austin powers
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Gene

Well Jerrah does have a lot of class.......

Diomedes

let the man snort a bump in peace, prude
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 21, 2009, 04:12:24 PM

A $1.2B strip joint?!

Nice pole dancers, Jerrah.

Teh ghey sailors with the dallas star are also fitting

Diomedes

that's the painting crew wrapping up the punch out list a little late
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

QuoteYou pick your nose better than your draft picks!
LOL
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

lol at dio's punch out list comment.

hilariously accurate.

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on September 21, 2009, 08:27:42 PM

I have no clue what this means. Engrish prease?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

I'm too lazy to link it but on deadspin they have an article up on how the jerrah domes standing room deal was a joke. farg dallas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

mussa

that stadium represents everything texas. gaudy and over the top. another reason to hate texas even more
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on September 22, 2009, 12:46:01 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 21, 2009, 08:27:42 PM

I have no clue what this means. Engrish prease?

In terms you can understand, the landscaper finished blowing the grass clippings off the sidewalk before leaving.

bowzer

Some of the dopes with standing room tickets didn't even get into the stadium. 

That video is awesome.