farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Jerrah's boy Felix is done for the year.  Hurt his toe while rehabbing the hamstring

Diomedes

Would he was Lurie's boy...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

TO on NFLN wearing a green shirt with an Eagle on it

Tomahawk

Man, if that sweater weren't so gay, it'd be awesome-o

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagaholic

My question is, as long as jerruh, romo, and wade all and kiss TO's ass while blowing smoke up it, will that be enough to keep him from full blown meltdown mode? As long as people kowtow and make excuses for him, that's probably better than him putting up big numbers for a winning team where nobody wants to put up with this bullshtein.

Edit: farg dallas

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Today just delayed the inevitable.  Wait until the skins beat them out for the last wild card.

mussa

HAHAHA SUCK MY BALLS TOO DALLAS. ROMO is the biggest choker in the NFL...HAPPENS EVERY YEAR!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

4and26

THANK YOU ROMO!!!!!!

(deserves a double post)

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

We're one Washington loss away from a nice little Sunday.

Rome

mussa

dats mah quaaawrterback man...sniff sniff  :'(