farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Its too bad you didn't live in Minneapolis and drive I-35W everyday.

Eaglez

No shtein. You can win a ton of playoff games and never win a championship. But you can't win a championship without winning playoff games. You were asserting that you can win a championship without winning playoff games, making you an incoherent, illogical, douche.

No one is disputing the Eagles have come up short and that needs to be corrected. But for you to ignore the putrid last ten years the Cowboys have had and continually talk about something that happened nearly two decades ago is laughable.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Then who cares about winning a playoff game? I certainly don't like I said I want to win a
championship so I don't care about anything else except winning a championship
The Eagles SUCK

Eagaholic

Quote from: E-GIRLS SUCK on August 02, 2007, 06:35:14 PM
This is why you will remain a loser and a laughing stock to us and to others who have
experienced the joy of what it means to be a real winner

You wouldn't know the joy of being a real winner if it was shoved up your butt and vibrated at 10,000 RPMs (not that you probably haven't tried).

I'm glad Philly is a laughing stock for you smacked asses. It must be genuinely hilarious getting your ass handed to you of a fairly regular basis over the last several years......and go ahead,  rationalize - say it doesn't matter and you didn't care. (Going out on a limb prediction: he'll AGAIN spout some drivel about long ago champoinships blah blah blah, Eagles haven't blah blah blah, perfectly fine if Philly stomps the Crimeboys blah blah blah).  God, brokeback cowboy fans.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: E-GIRLS SUCK on August 02, 2007, 06:55:48 PM
Then who cares about winning a playoff game? I certainly don't like I said I want to win a

So what you're saying is you don't watch your team unless they're playing in the superbowl?

PhillyPhreak54

He's right. Cowboys fans do not jump on the wagon until they win.

I lived in Texas during their championships runs in the 90's and it was amazing to watch how those pig fargers handled it. When they were winning everyone and their momma had Cowboys stuff on. But as soon as that ended? So did the fan support. When Chan Gailey took over, you couldn't find a Cowboys fan anywhere. They went into hiding.

MDS

Hence the term: cockroaches.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Nope what I am saying is I do not accept anything less than a super bowl victory, I am not like
you who accepts second best, I hold my team to a standard which clowns like you could never
understand..not even if I sat here and began to explain it to you slow as hell

this is just one of the reasons why fans hate you and this is another reason why you will
never be real fans!
The Eagles SUCK

Munson

Quote from: E-GIRLS SUCK on August 02, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Alright, and the Cowboys have failed to even come close to the Super Bowl since the mid 90's.

And you can look at your past over and over again but it's not going to change the fact that right now the Boys aren't that good, and the Eagles are better. So, enjoy :yay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Wingspan

M A A A T T T T T  DAAM O N!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: E-GIRLS SUCK on August 02, 2007, 07:54:34 PM
Nope what I am saying is I do not accept anything less than a super bowl victory, I am not like
you who accepts second best, I hold my team to a standard which clowns like you could never
understand..not even if I sat here and began to explain it to you slow as hell

this is just one of the reasons why fans hate you and this is another reason why you will
never be real fans!

I'm sure people in Italy look back with fondness to the days of the Roman Empire, too.

SD_Eagle5

The guys who raided cowgirls camp pissing on their official truck:

Go get em, satan.

rjs246

Real fans don't root for their team unless they win the superbowl. Real fans are frontrunners. [/cowboys fans proving that they have no idea what being a fan is]
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Quasimoto

Ha!  Wonderful picture SD.

farg the Cowboys. 

Diomedes

I would pay money to show up thirty strong as a delagation from :CF to piss on anything in Dallas
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger