farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: TexasCowboy on July 11, 2007, 11:38:22 AM
By all means YOU first this world would be better off with one less scumbag E-girl on it

Did you really just post the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"

LOL.

Pathetic.   :-D

ice grillin you

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 11, 2007, 11:19:45 AM
That photo has been around for years.  I think someone won member of the year for posting it on the EMB a while back.

fixed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2007, 11:40:17 AM
Oh no! He dropped the ol' E-Girl on me! What am I going to do?!?!?!

Die bitch.

Like I said YOU first a world with out your fans is perfect by  me
The Eagles SUCK

phattymatty

what a silly little flag.

Rome

English, motherfarger.  DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Munson

This is a tasty burger.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

QuoteNFL | Cheers for T.O. as camp opens

INQUIRER WIRE SERVICES

Terrell Owens clearly was the most popular player with the fans yesterday as the Dallas Cowboys began working out at their camp in San Antonio, Texas.

The first lob pass thrown to Owens during the morning workout drew about as many camera flashes as a Barry Bonds at-bat. For the record, Tony Romo hit Owens in stride.

Later in the morning session, seventh-round picks Alan Ball and Courtney Brown had tight coverage on Owens, but he managed to tip a pass to himself for the catch, drawing a chorus of "T-O! T-O!" from the crowd.

In the afternoon, Owens drew a roar just for coming out of the tunnel.

Ugh.  Vomit-inducing.  :puke

Geowhizzer

It's apparent that the Cowboys fans apprecate the production, intergrity and good citizenship Owens provided last season.

MDS

Surprising there weren't any headlines from TO Crazyland this offseason. I believe that means he's only due for something big pretty soon.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

My boy is down there watching those icehole practice. Wearing a Quincy Carter jersey. No joke.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2007, 01:25:42 PM
Surprising there weren't any headlines from TO Crazyland this offseason. I believe that means he's only due for something big pretty soon.

I don't ever agree with you (and rightfully so) but I agree with this.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

AP recap of Cowboys training camp today:

QuoteSix guys wearing Eagles jerseys, including a red No. 5 for Donovan McNabb, were loudly booed when they arrived. They responded with a chant of "E-A-G-L-E-S," which was countered by repeated chants of "Eagles Suck," even after the group left.

Rome

PhillyGirl

QuoteEagles Fans INVAID Cowboys camp practice

??

The farging redneck hicks down there can't even spell invade properly on their NEWS website.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

that's awesome...anytime anybody talks shtein i would've just asked them how their christmas was last year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.