farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: rjs246 on May 23, 2007, 11:34:47 PM
Dallas = irrelevant.

New coach + Romo + useless fans who can't even keep their diapers on in the face of actual football talk = non-existant

TO = hate, so they register a little. But not much.

Irrelevant? hmm let's see if that holds true or not! since joining the NFC East
Dallas has managed to win the Lombardi 5 times, Washington has managed
to win it 3 times and the Giants have won it twice..yet I don't see the E-Girls
on that list of champions..so that must make the E-Girls irrelevant to not only
this conference but to this division
The Eagles SUCK

Dillen

For this year, dumbass. Notice how he only references players currently on the team?

SunMo

haha, get it?  he took eagles and made it E-girls!  it sounds like eagles, but it's derogatory because he's calling them girls! 

good stuff right there
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Magical_Retard

this is why taterskins giants and cowboys fans are pointless to talk to. once they know their team is sucking they fall back to the "omg we won championships a while ago".

yeah you guys won championships before. we never have in the superbowl era. congratulations. keep enjoying them since you can not enjoy your team right now.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Feva

Quote from: SATAN on May 28, 2007, 07:29:47 PM

Quote from: EagleFeva on May 21, 2007, 12:55:11 PM
I think I'll always hate Dallas fans most... for one, like FF said... they're too many of them.  They're farging everywhere.  Even in a place like Atlanta... this place is crawling with them... and every last one of them spit out "Super Bowls" within the 1st 15 seconds of talking to them, even though they probably couldn't so much as point to Dallas if you gave them a farging map.  It's impossible to even try to engage in any kind of football discussion because once they feel the least bit threatened... "How many Super Bowls you got??"

They all think they're some kind of fan royalty and love to harp on that "America's Team" bullshtein.  Don't bring up the fact that the moniker is self-proclamied because what happens?  That's right... "How many Super Bowls you got??"

It's as if a SB victory gives their team a lifelong pass to be zesty.  That type of ignorance makes me want to dismember someone.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Dallas = irrelevant.

New coach + Romo + useless fans who can't even keep their diapers on in the face of actual football talk = non-existant

Eagles are 11-3 vs. the Girls since 2000. Ooh, that's gotta burn.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: Magical_Retard on May 28, 2007, 08:53:49 PM
this is why taterskins giants and cowboys fans are pointless to talk to. once they know their team is sucking they fall back to the "omg we won championships a while ago".

yeah you guys won championships before. we never have in the superbowl era. congratulations. keep enjoying them since you can not enjoy your team right now.

Doesn't it suck that you are made to live in misery while we don't have to? and
I bet that just burns you up inside! be honest the mere thought of knowing that
the rest of this division is all ready established..and doesn't even need you to do
anything but continue to be the losers that you are, Just frosts those cookies huh?
You know it's true and now that we know what sets you losers off..don't expect to
be left in peace

Your misery has only just begun
The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 29, 2007, 06:32:08 AM
Dallas = irrelevant.

Eagles are 11-3 vs. the Girls since 2000. Ooh, that's gotta burn.

0 super bowls to show for what they done now that's really got to burn
The Eagles SUCK

SunMo

i'm sure your Super Bowls cheered you right up with Romo dropped that snap...hahahahaha
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on May 29, 2007, 09:23:07 AM
i'm sure your Super Bowls cheered you right up with Romo dropped that snap...hahahahaha

or on Christmas day when the Eagles laid the smackdown...bhahahaha

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 29, 2007, 09:53:23 AM

Oh Glorious Day
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

E-GIRLS SUCK

Romo's missed timed snap didn't cost them the game against Seattle the final 1:14
and Seattles first possession after the missed timed snap is what killed it, but never
the less good things come to those who wait and well in your case hell must freeze
over before you ever see the Eagles do anything worth talking about, and you got a
long time to wait before that happens
The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 29, 2007, 10:12:03 AM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 29, 2007, 09:53:23 AM

Oh Glorious Day

Yes that empty trophy case and the fact that you fail to belong in this division is
glorious..I hope the NFL decided to move you out the league and put you in the
CFL where all the other hasbeens who don't belong
The Eagles SUCK

Seabiscuit36

Shut it expansion team