farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2007, 10:54:22 AM
Oscar worthy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z56vLyOVBZ4&eurl=

Cowboys fans clinging to hope:

Quotetsp336   (5 hours ago)
8 QBs played during wildcard weekend. Only Tom Brady had a higher QB rating than Romo. I hate to break it to you Cowboy haters but you are about to witness another Cowboy dynasty. Sorry.

phattymatty

It's true, they don't add 'losing the game all by yourself' into the QB rating equation.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2007, 11:12:26 AM
It's true, they don't add 'losing the game all by yourself' into the QB rating equation.

How many fumbles did he have?  Does the botched hold count?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2007, 10:54:22 AM
Oscar worthy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z56vLyOVBZ4&eurl=

Dawkins pic in the background but he has a Cowboys helmut? I'm assuming his roommates a Boys fan. The Romo crying impression was funny.

4and26

hunt

excuse from cockroach fan i work with..."the ball was too shiny!  it looked like somebody greased it up!"

i burst out laughing until he finally left.

:paranoid   :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Seabiscuit36

Doesn anyone have the GIF video of romo messin up?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hunt on January 08, 2007, 01:11:46 PM
excuse from cockroach fan i work with..."the ball was too shiny!  it looked like somebody greased it up!"

i burst out laughing until he finally left.

:paranoid   :-D

Those bitches were crying on a Cowboys MB yesterday because the ball Akers kicked wasn't as shiny. A bullshtein excuse if I ever heard one. If it was so slick why did that snapper fire off a BB to him?

MURP

i could watch that a million times. 

PhillyPhreak54

The boobalicious clip or the Romo clip. Or both? :D