farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA :-D :flipoff

farg ALL YOU DALLAS DICKBAGS. farg YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

bowzer

the best is he made this video yesterday..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9y2Mr516o

that's so gay on so many levels, but it's even more pathetic you can hear his little daughter in the background..because she has to grow up with a dad like that?

PoopyfaceMcGee

I love Tony Romo more and more every day.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

farg Dallas.

MDS

Were they just singing Kid Rock? My god.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Wingspan on January 07, 2007, 09:18:56 AM

Ha!  Still laughing....and laughing....and laughing...

Romo for the HOF!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Butchers Bill

Just a sampling of thread topics from a Cowboys message board:

"All the freak plays happen to us"

"This season is rigged"

"I am buring my Cowboys stuff"

"Romo in tears in lockeroom...TO consoles"

"screwed in seattle"

"SEACHICKENS DIDN'T WIN THIS GAME....."

"My tears have stopped, my 2 cents. "

"Ultimate screw."

"Wow I just hit rock bottom as a football fan..."

"I Plege Allegiance to the Cowboys!.. Who Stands with me?"   :-D

The posts inside some of these are just funny as hell.  At least I'll something to read on Monday morning. 
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

PhillyPhreak54

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!

That shtein was GREAT!

I also immediately thought about the Hutton/Bunghole flubbed snap.

Romo crying on the field was priceless. He almost cried in his PC too.

TO is done there too.

Wingspan

if the cowboys had brett favre, they'd be undefeated
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Ick, I'm reading crap like:

"TO is a great teammate defending his QB like this!"

"Romo will come back 100 times the man next season and will be a force to be reckoned with!"

"THis will make Romo grow into a perennial Pro-Bowler who will lead us back to 5 more rings"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Romo = Bobby Hoying

Next year the fall from the perch he was put on this year continues. He's already been in a slide but next year he will be jst another guy. ;D

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2007, 10:10:55 AM
I also immediately thought about the Hutton/Bunghole flubbed snap.

The first thing I thought was that somewhere in America, Tommy Hutton was giggling like a schoolgirl.

BTW, I found this on ES.com:

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

One of the guys on PhilaPhans has an avatar of a blue #9 Cowboys jersey with the name BUCKNER on the back of it. :yay