farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Nice french word, Billy Bob. But it's nanny 'round these parts.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It said it in the article, MarcusHayesLuvr.

MDS

His splooge tasted good. Shut up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nannies and au pairs are actually two separate things.

Nannies are simply caretakers of the baby.  Au pairs are young, attractive, foreign women with few inhibitions.  They will also cook, clean, and perform fellatio.  Well, that's the way it goes in my head, anyway.

Sgt PSN

Au pairs also shake and kill babies. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

True.  And it's only a minor character flaw anyway.  Nothing to get too concerned about imo. 

MDS

I had old ladies come and take care of me in the afternoon when my parents were working. They were both disgusting, but I'm sure my dad had sex with the both of them.

ice grillin you

T.O. catching some Z's in meetings

11:46 PM CST on Thursday, November 2, 2006

By CALVIN WATKINS / The Dallas Morning News

IRVING – Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens is falling asleep in team meetings, most recently on Thursday.

Owens told the Cowboys he had a sleeping problem before he signed with the team in the spring.

"I don't know what it is," Owens said after Thursday's practice. "I've never been diagnosed with it. It's nothing new for me to fall asleep in a meeting. It goes back to my rookie year in San Francisco. My receivers coach [George Stewart] knew I would fall asleep. He thought I was staying up late, and sometimes I did. When I did get to bed early, I would still get to meetings and fall asleep, and it's the same thing here."

Owens said he's not hanging out or staying up late.

He said he works hard studying film and the game plan. He said once he processes the game plan, the meetings and film work become redundant. When lights dim in a quiet room, he dozes off quickly. Owens said he also falls asleep fast on airplanes.

Cowboys owner/general manger Jerry Jones said the team has done its homework on Owens.

"Those are personal health issues, and we all have them in varying ways. I don't say that as though it's something that's irritating at all," said Jones, who said such things aren't discussed with those outside the team.

Owens said he's not making light of the situation, which he said bothers passing game coordinator Todd Haley.

"Todd is a big stickler, and he kind of got offended," Owens said. "That's one of his pet peeves about not sleeping in a meeting. I talked to him one-on-one and said, 'I'm not trying to fall asleep. I've always been like that.' "

Owens once had Stewart, who coaches in Atlanta, call the receivers coach in Philadelphia, David Culley, to tell him about the sleep problems.

"At some point, give me a little vet credit," Owens said. "But I understand [Haley] wants me to be a professional and be a stand-up guy for the younger guys on the team."

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Oh, so it's a medical condition?  That explains it.  I feel sorry for TO.  that is incredibly accurate.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh. My. God.

Jerrah's to-the-death defense of this guy is even more nauseating than TO's lame dick excuses.

MDS

Sgt PSN

I don't know why anyone is surprised by the fact that TO's brain randomly turns itself off through out the day. 

PhillyPhreak54

Jerry's interview with Curt Menefee was painful to watch...

They were talking about TO falling asleep. Jerrah once again says he will not discuss personal health issues. Although it sounds like a workplace issue, its a health issue. A lot of guys drink caffeine but Terrell doesn't put things in his body (yeah, except 35 pills in one shot).

And the quote of the day....

"Maybe we need to have the trainers show him how to drink coffee"