farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTrotter Fan

If his first game back is in Philly, which is probably unlikely now, there will no doubt be pill bottles filled with rocks or some heavier objects thrown onto the field.  That will be hysterical.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm shocked. Despite him being a nutjob wacko I never thought he would do anything this ignorant. Coward.

I'll have to go find it but one of the Dallas reporters who does a blog, Todd Archer I think, said that TO was being an ass yesterday.

Drew and Jason Rosenhaus officially have no comment and are directing all inquiries to his nutty publicist.

Clarence HIll on ESPNews now (covers Cowboys) and says he spoke to a femake friend who said that it was not a suicide attempt.

And Zanshin is right - this will be all said to be a misunderstanding.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Second Coming on September 27, 2006, 10:02:38 AM
which is probably unlikely now

Wrong.  If anything, this was a ploy to make sure he didn't have to play in the Tennessee game, even if his hand was ready.  He wants to make his *triumphant* return against the Eagles, complete with a 10 minute feel-good interview with Michael Irvin on the Oct 8 ESPN NFL Countdown show.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 27, 2006, 09:51:17 AM
What kind of signs and taunts do you think we will be seeing and hearing at the Linc ig T.O shows up after trying to off himself? That'll be classic.

Romey's common phrase of "kill yourself" might be a popular one.

PhillyPhreak54

Mort saying that TO was doing well as a teammate and with the coaches and there was no indications of TO having poblems.

They're all trying to track down more info.

Cowboys holding a 1430hrs news conference

Police holding a PC too

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 10:04:07 AM
Quote from: Second Coming on September 27, 2006, 10:02:38 AM
which is probably unlikely now

Wrong.  If anything, this was a ploy to make sure he didn't have to play in the Tennessee game, even if his hand was ready.  He wants to make his *triumphant* return against the Eagles, complete with a 10 minute feel-good interview with Michael Irvin on the Oct 8 ESPN NFL Countdown show.

This.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

This SOB can never get enough attention, can he?

BTW -- Go, rjs, Go!!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

Read on one of the Cowboys MBs that a Dallas reporter stated that the woman he was with tried to get him to stop eating pills and when he refused she called 911.

Wingspan

it's on the smoking gun website with a facsimile of the report
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

dallas reporter on wip said that his publicist called in the suicide attempt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteHey guys, it gets worse.

AP report just out says TO tried to swallow 2 more pills even as fire rescue were on the scene. Like putting them in his mouth as they were in the room with him .. watch for this as it has just hit the wire, should be on ESPN in a minute.

From the Cowboys MB

PhillyPhreak54

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.