farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Andy and Bill are friends too. I'm sure Bill loved it when TO said "I'm gonna get together with 'Parcells' later this week". You never refer to your superior by his last name, regardless of whether it's in the military or in sports.

ice grillin you

TO is going to be on exemplary behavoir this year...hes one of the hardest working players in the nfl so if his off the field attitude is fine...which it will be...parcells is going to love him...just as andy loved him at first...truth be told i dont think andy has a huge problem with him now...it was donovan that had the problem with TO
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 20, 2006, 10:40:00 AM
TO is going to be on exemplary behavoir this year...hes one of the hardest working players in the nfl so if his off the field attitude is fine...which it will be...parcells is going to love him...just as andy loved him at first...truth be told i dont think andy has a huge problem with him now...it was donovan that had the problem with TO

Andy obviously had a problem with him or he wouldn't have suspended him. I think it will be midseason before he says something stupid. He's under such close scrutiny that once the ball gets rolling it ain't gonna stop.

PoopyfaceMcGee

As I've said, if the Cowboys do well this season, TO will be fine.  If not, the blow-up could happen within a couple of months of the start of the season.  He'll say something stupid about why they're not winning otherwise.

Mad-Lad

I just heard someone (don't remember his name) from the Dallas Morning News, who had an interesting take on the TO situation. He thought it was bad for the Cowboys for a couple reasons:

- The Cowboys lack leadership and lost the guys who actually led (Glover & Keyshawn)
- Strictly a Jerry Jones decision.  Parcell's will most likely retire after this season, so probably has a "lets give it a shot" attitude.

I thought those points were interesting.  If the Cowboys miss the playoffs or make an early exit and Parcells retires, it could get real interesting.

phattymatty

NFL Star Terrell Owens Disses Philadelphia Eagles In New Rap
By EbenGregory
Date: 3/20/2006 11:20 am

NFL All-Pro receiver Terrell Owens recently tried a hand at rapping by recording a diss track aimed at his former team, the Philadelphia Eagles.

In a lengthy rap posted on his Web site (www.terrellowens.com), the newly acquired Dallas Cowboy openly taunts the Eagles about earning a guaranteed $10 million this season from Dallas.

"When it comes to this game I'm the best in the field/Some said I was gonna sign just a one year deal/But I got what I wanted up front, 10 mil/Changed the rules of the game so now how you feel?"

Owens also takes shots at the Eagles management: "I got a brand new team/I am a Cowboy now/No more black and green/To the haters that said I'm not going to get my money/I'm laughing in your face ha ha that's funny," he raps.

This past Saturday (March 18), Owens signed a three-year contract with the Cowboys.

Absent from the press conference was Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, who was forced to release protégé Keyshawn Johnson to make room for Owens.

Details of Owens' contract weren't immediately available, but the deal is likely to include behavior-related provisions.

His blowup with Philadelphia last season led to new regulations regarding punishment, which were written into the NFL's latest collective bargaining agreement.

Before his actions limited him to nine games last season, Owens had at least 75 receptions and 1,100 yards receiving in five straight seasons.

Owens is looking forward to a stellar season with the Cowboys as he raps: "And this will probably be my best season by far, no more getting my Eagle on, you can meet me at the stars."

At press time, Eagles' management had not issued any public comment regarding Owens or his diss track.

phattymatty

has anyone else heard this?  its awful.  you can hear it on his homepage.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nope.  I'd rather shave my inner anus with a rusty butter knife.

MDS

all he cares about is getting paid. good for him, i hope he gets aids.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: phattymatty on March 20, 2006, 11:47:36 AM
has anyone else heard this?  its awful.  you can hear it on his homepage.

They played it on Comcast, was probably the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Mad-Lad

You can't successfully talk shtein in a rap song if you can't rap and your lyrics blow.

It's kind of like someone wearing stirrup pants making fun of the way you dress.

Wingspan

thats what kept TO from being successful here...he never recorded a rap song.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Mad-Lad on March 20, 2006, 11:00:15 AM
I just heard someone (don't remember his name) from the Dallas Morning News, who had an interesting take on the TO situation. He thought it was bad for the Cowboys for a couple reasons:

- The Cowboys lack leadership and lost the guys who actually led (Glover & Keyshawn)
- Strictly a Jerry Jones decision.  Parcell's will most likely retire after this season, so probably has a "lets give it a shot" attitude.

I thought those points were interesting.  If the Cowboys miss the playoffs or make an early exit and Parcells retires, it could get real interesting.

I also said that earlier in this thread.  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Reports of the Cowboys' imminent demise are exaggerated.  That's all I'm saying.  They have as good a chance as anyone to win the division now, whether we like it or not.

rjs246

QuoteI'd rather shave my inner anus with a rusty butter knife.

I'm disappointed that no one commented on this.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.