farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

Well, it sounds like at least one 'Boys fan ain't drinking the KoolAid.  He sounds like he's been a Jerrah hater for a while too.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2006, 11:12:14 PM
Well we pulled the same stuff even with what he did in Frisco and what those people we saying....we got a great year, then shtein blew up.

Please...lets go through this again.  ::)

He never DISRESPECTED THE EAGLES before coming here is my point. Or do you just have selective reading?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Nice. I got the eye roll.

Cowboys fans are about as low as you can go. I really couldn't care less, or get remotley angered, if they turn into TO fans. They are vile, dispicable people. Worse than Skins fans. This is just another chapter to the book.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Put it to you this way...if a player did to the Eagles (by the initial Star incident and all of the ones since....and his words about Dallas after those games), I'd be repulsed to have him on the Eagles. I'd be disgusted with the front office for bringing in a player who disrespected the fans by shteinting all over the team.

You'd also never catch me rooting for the player. Ever.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Yea, I understand. Thats what seperates normal fans from Cowboy fans.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Funny picture I found online.

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

On the football end of things, the Cowturds got a whole lot better.   People say Bledsoe sucks ... well in two games against the Eagles last year he put up 490 yards, 4 TD's 1 int and the Eagles only sacked him two times.   He has Julius Jones, Jason Witten, TO and Terry Glenn for weapons around him

on point

three teams in the division needed wr's

the skins got lloyd and randel el

the cowboys got TO

the eagles got jabar gaffney

yikes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MURP on August 15, 1973, 12:16:39 PM
On the football end of things, the Cowturds got a whole lot better.   People say Bledsoe sucks ... well in two games against the Eagles last year he put up 490 yards, 4 TD's 1 int and the Eagles only sacked him two times.   He has Julius Jones, Jason Witten, TO and Terry Glenn for weapons around him.

There is no problem in recognizing that, you dont have to delude yourself into thinking that Bledsoe will be sacked 10 times every game.  Instead, I say Bring it.  The Eagles/Cowboys rivalry is back and im fargin pumped. 

I completely agree with you, but i think an improved pass rush (Darren Howard, Trent Cole year 2) combined with guys like Keith Adams NOT in the starting lineup is going to do nothing but help the cause.  Bledsoe looks like dog crap when he's getting hit, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll happen on a regular basis.

Phanatic

So what if TO does some sort of crazy celebration at the Linc this year. What gets thrown at him?
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Phanatic on March 20, 2006, 09:34:23 AM
So what if TO does some sort of crazy celebration at the Linc this year. What gets thrown at him?

depends on the score.

SD_Eagle5

Link

QuoteTUNA'S T.O. SILENCE IS DEAFENING

With each passing hour, the failure of Cowboys coach Bill Parcells to say something/anything about the team's acquisition of receiver Terrell Owens will be interpreted by league insiders -- and most importantly the other players on his team -- as the absence of an endorsement of the decision of owner/G.M. Jerry Jones to throw a lasso around a maverick with a belly full of loco weed.

As one league source who watched the video of the press conference told us, "If Parcells was onboard he either would have been there or at least had a prepared statement. When Owens was asked what Parcells had said to him he basically admitted he really hadn't talked to him. Now don't you think that if Parcells really wanted him he would have at least had a conversation or two with him?"

And in response to the various Cowboys fans who reminded us that Parcells hasn't attended any of the press conferences introducing new players in his three seasons with the team, this one is a little bit different, don't ya think?

At a bare minimum, there should have been something from Parcells to indicate his imprimatur of this specific personnel move.

As we explained last night, there are players who are not inclined to welcome Owens onto the team, and they are interpreting the Tuna's silence as a license to dislike the entire situation.

I might be looking into Parcell's silence a little too much but I still get the impression that he is not in favor of this move.

MURP

unless Parcels retires because he doesnt want TO (really, what are the odds of that happening), then it doesnt matter much. 

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MURP on March 20, 2006, 10:25:54 AM
unless Parcels retires because he doesnt want TO (really, what are the odds of that happening), then it doesnt matter much. 

Because he's an ornery old bastich who likes to shop for his own groceries. If he gives TO the no nonsense act you just know TO's gonna act like an idiot.

rjs246

I've been wondering about this. Parcells and TO seems like an incompatible combination and Parcells isn't one to keep his mouth shut about TO's bullshtein. I will very much enjoy watching this situation blow up in their faces.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.