farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Guess he's salty that Jalen made him look stupid on that roll out TD pass in the first game

Diomedes

He didn't say anything

Hard pass on the outrage
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Got about two seconds into reading about it before it became clear the whole thing is manufactured by the media for engagement.

SD

Jalen's response to Micah's comment "I'm worried about the Bears"

Don Ho

Crying over spilled milk but the first play after Cowboys stopped the Texans on 4th and goal, Dak throwing out of the endzone, obvious holding on #75 of Cowboys in the endzone.  No way the two refs in the backfield missed that!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

"I'm going to worry about the Chicago Bears this week, mate, worry about this game. Micah should worry about his game this week, too. I don't know who the f--- they're playing, pardon my language. Just worry about who you got this week," Mailata said.

That's how we do it here. I'm not going to worry about any other comments anybody said. That's just how we focus and run about our business. We've got the Chicago Bears, not the Chicago Micah Parsons."

Welp.  I guess that settles that. 

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

My buddy is at the game.  The joint went nuts after the pick.   

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Washington, Detroit, and Miami are the only NFL teams to have gone longer than Dallas without appearing in a conference championship game.

SD

Rome

Nice to see self-professed league MVP Micah Parsons turn the maturity page and accept his share of responsibility for the loss graciously.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3453342/a-tale-as-old-as-time-cowboys-lose-a-playoff-game-in-horrific-fashion-micah-parsons-immediately-blames-dak-prescott