farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

2017 first rounder Taco Charlton was cut

Geowhizzer

Rodgers is shredding Dallas' stellar defense today.

Tomahawk

Garrett getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct is hilarious

Geowhizzer

SD

WE STILL DEM BOYZ?

Cowboys fans were pounding their chests after beating the Skins, phins and Giants  :-D

Rome

Jerrah referred to a male official as a "little darling" for tossing a flag after Garrett's sideline hissy fit.

Get your farging checkbook out, dickhead.  The NFL doesn't approve when Neanderthals start criticizing their officials much less when they use demeaning sexist phrases like that. 

Tomahawk

Sounds like he offended your delicate sensibilities as well

PhillyPhreak54

Dak has zero yards passing on third down Sunday

Zero

Rome

J-E-T-S... JETS JETS JETS!

🤣

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2019, 09:32:12 PM

Zero

dak did what wentz couldnt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

Not sure but I think the Jets might have just become my new favorite team. AFC curious.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 13, 2019, 08:01:38 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2019, 07:55:51 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2019, 09:32:12 PM

Zero

dak did what wentz couldnt

Lose to the Jets?

drive his team down with no receivers and tie the game. wentz failed against atl and det. 2pt play was a zero that hit home, sobeit. he did what high level qbs do.

if ginger boy does that, eagles loss today is a big meh.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Stop trolling.

Drops in ATL and DET aren't the gingers fault

PhillyPhreak54