farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Dude is peanut brittle. Probably out till mid season. See Zeke for some med marijuana Tony.

PhillyPhreak54

He's got to retire otherwise he's gonna die or get paralyzed

QB Eagles

It's supposedly unrelated to previous injuries but he's running out of torso parts that haven't been rebuilt.

PhillyPhreak54

Now Dak is gonna ball

Cox told Andy in 2012 to watch out for him. The fourth rounded is going to end up being the best rookie QB this year

ice grillin you

dack is better than romo right now....this is great news for Dallas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Romo - broken back
Charles Tapper (draft pick) - pars defect (broken back)
Jaylon Smith - knee injury where the nerve may never be the same
Lawrence - suspended
Gregory - suspended
McClain - suspended

They won't short term IR Romo or Tapper it seems. Their defensive line may be the worst in the NFL. Thornton isn't starting. Their secondary is pretty bad too. And they're carrying two fullbacks

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2016, 08:28:52 PM
Gregory - suspended

He's suspended for four games. The potential to be suspended for another ten on top of that is still looming.

I heard the Cowboys will wait a few days to get more opinions on Romo's back before they decide to IR him or keep him active. Nothing definitive yet.

PhillyPhreak54

Either way the next big hit he takes he's likely to crumple again.

I hope Dak shteins the bed. He probably won't but I want him to fail.

Certain sects of the Cowboys fans think Dak's preseason led the Eagles into trading Bradford and accelerating Wentz.

Diomedes

I don't follow the logic.  Illuminate me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 05, 2016, 10:47:58 PM
I don't follow the logic.  Illuminate me.

There is no logic other than them thinking Dak was so good the Eagles panicked and wanted to start their top guy. Utterly stupid.

PhillyPhreak54

Mr Havas and Orodenker...

Is it ok to mock the fact that the player with the most sacks on the Cowboys roster is Orlando Scandrick?

He's a corner

SD

Not saying Prescott doesn't have a future in this league, but he had an unimpressive debut today. Basically managed the game and did nothing to win it.

Elliot was outplayed by Morris. What an idiotic idea picking a RB that high.

MDS

terrance williams is smart

to be fair i think every eagles wr would do the same thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That was not all on Williams, DRC took the sideline away.  Williams was farged no matter what.

Honestly I though G Men were going to crush the turds.  Really surprised it went to the wire.  The national press has their heads all up Prescott's ass even with the loss.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.