farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

That was way more coherent than reality would reflect.

Sgt PSN

BANG put out a new cartoon about TO trying to off himself.  I didn't post a link though because watching it makes me want to kill myself and I wouldn't want to subject any of you to the same feelings of self inflicted death as me. 

Well, except bunkley78.  So I pm'd him the link.  GIT YO SWITCHBLDE RDY!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

But I'm not hahafunnyhaha funny though. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 01, 2006, 08:30:52 PM

That'd be a lot funnier if it weren't being held by a guy dressed up like a guy who died of a drug overdose, face first in his toilet.  Wait a minute......I think that actually makes it funnier.   

PhillyandBCEagles

Is that Jimmy Johnson in an Elvis wig??

The BIGSTUD

Berman said on Sunday NFL Countdown that he's very worried for multiple reasons about the Cowboys/Eagles game next week. Obviously he was implying that he's worried about TO's life because of the Philly fans.

and I love it.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

rjs246

I plan on picking up phattymatt by his ankles and beating TO to death with matt's noggin next week. It seems to be the only reasonable course of action.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Quote from: Bunkley78 on October 01, 2006, 11:07:01 PM
Berman said on Sunday NFL Countdown that he's very worried for multiple reasons about the Cowboys/Eagles game next week. Obviously he was implying that he's worried about TO's life because of the Philly fans.

and I love it.

i heard that too.  what a total assbag. 

although a fan actually murdering TO would put an even bigger stgma on our fanbase, I think it would be worth it.

Seabiscuit36

Or even better, assault him with comments, making him pull a "Last Boyscout" scene  :yay :yay :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 02, 2006, 04:14:12 PM
Or even better, assault him with comments, making him pull a "Last Boyscout" scene :yay :yay :yay

You want him to shoot our secondary? 

phillymic2000