farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Or he'll blow something out when he seeks contact. He's gotta learn when to chill.

Listening to the Cowboys fans today was nice. Took the edge off the Eagles abortion.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Jenkins is hurt too.

Apparently a serious knee injury.

DH

seeing as i see nothing happening with the eagles this year, im almost just as happy with the cowboys shteinting the bed again as i was w the win. farging overhyped fargheads.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, they won't have to go far to watch the game in person.  So that's something.

Magical_Retard

Not that I care for them to fix their problems but Jason Garrett (the OC) is terrible. Some his play calling and going away from the run game is Andy Reid baffling.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PoopyfaceMcGee

What's this I hear about Witten leaving with a head injury and getting demonstratively angry that they wouldn't put him back out there?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: Magical_Retard on September 19, 2010, 10:54:53 PM
Not that I care for them to fix their problems but Jason Garrett (the OC) is terrible. Some his play calling and going away from the run game is Andy Reid baffling.

It's gonna be great when he's the head coach in another month...

Magical_Retard

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 20, 2010, 11:02:51 AM
What's this I hear about Witten leaving with a head injury and getting demonstratively angry that they wouldn't put him back out there?

On the sidelines they showed him arguing/yelling at the trainer for not letting him go back him. Apparently he failed the 3 question test so they told him he can not go back in and he was furious.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

SD

Witten can partially thank the Eagles coaching staff for not going back into the game, if that wasn't an issue last week I doubt anyone thinks twice about him going back in.

Don Ho

Little of what I saw of the game, i did see Witen get lite up on several occasions.  I saw one where Tinasoma laid his ass out.  I almost cried i was so happy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.