Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

omg who is that?

I can has?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

bangs never looked so good
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Diomedes

she bangs she bangs@!

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on January 09, 2012, 08:11:38 PM
what the hell is this creepy shtein you farging weirdo

Diomedes

this hot broad is actually hot and doesn't have sea foam/cum painted down her abdomen and coconut sores on her hips

Diomedes

AND, she's not shilling anything.

weirdo

hbionic

Easily Munson's best post.

Thank you kind sir. I have to go to the bathroom now.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on January 10, 2012, 06:49:17 PM
this hot broad is actually hot and doesn't have sea foam/cum painted down her abdomen and coconut sores on her hips

Yvonne Strahovsky isn't hot?

Seek help.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 10, 2012, 06:29:53 PM
she bangs she bangs@!

lol

And yes this russky broad would get it hard.

Sgt PSN

I like how she looks down just to check and make sure they're bouncing properly.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54