Game of Thrones

Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

I like KL more than I expected this year because I like Dormer & Headey is excellent as Cersei. 

Arya dragged a little, too much Ramsay time, and Dorne sucked even with Jaime and Bronn.  Those were my complaints. 

smeags

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 17, 2015, 10:06:12 AM
I like KL more than I expected this year because I like Dormer & Headey is excellent as Cersei. 

headey is indeed killing the cersei role. i hate her to an unhealthy extent and headey is a big part of why.

QuoteArya dragged a little, too much Ramsay time, and Dorne sucked even with Jaime and Bronn.  Those were my complaints.

i cant stand ramsey, but its not like my hate for cersei, he's just annoying.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

from the you'll get nun and you'll like it files

Was Septa Unella with Clay Aiken?  SHAME!

hbionic

Hey iceholes, how about writing *Spoiler* when talking about the book smeags!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Cersei is the chief villain of the series, Ramsay is a cartoon sadist. In both cases I think the actors are doing a great job, but Headey has the far richer character to play.

Yeti

I'm taking a new approach when watching this show from now on.  i hope the end game is Ramsey Bolton sitting in Kings landing on a throne of flayed bodies of the remaining characters drinking gallons of wine at a time from the Mountains shiny new helmet.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Eagles_Legendz

I was pretty sure the map was Stannis beating the Boltons and then losing to the white walkers when he realized he wasn't the chosen one or whatever too late.

But then this happened.  I don't expect the Boltons to make it out of next season.  They're just not important enough to be around in the endgame for the series IMO, so I think they go down next year, just not sure if it's via Jon or Littlefinger.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 17, 2015, 11:08:12 PM
But then this happened.  I don't expect the Boltons to make it out of next season.  They're just not important enough to be around in the endgame for the series IMO, so I think they go down next year, just not sure if it's via Jon or Littlefinger.

Or the Rickon Restoration. [Eventually I think Rickon really will be Lord of Winterfell. Bran's a crippled greenseer with other things to do, Jon's a bastich who's probably not even descended from the previous lord, and Sansa and Arya have vaginas.]

hbionic

Quote from: Yeti on June 17, 2015, 10:58:40 PM
I'm taking a new approach when watching this show from now on.  i hope the end game is Ramsey Bolton sitting in Kings landing on a throne of flayed bodies of the remaining characters drinking gallons of wine at a time from the Mountains shiny new helmet.

I like him more and more. I too vote for this. With one addition: he's eating the BBQ'd dragon while raping it at the same time while sitting on the iron throne.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

QB Eagles

Why go with Ramsay when you can have a king of Westeros who already has leadership experience?

smeags

Quote from: hbionic on June 17, 2015, 04:45:07 PM
Hey iceholes, how about writing *Spoiler* when talking about the book smeags!

wtf are you talking about ?

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 18, 2015, 06:22:03 AM
Why go with Ramsay when you can have a king of Westeros who already has leadership experience?

culture.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.