Game of Thrones

Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

this may be a spoiler but who cares ...

somebody gonna die this week.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Quote from: SD on June 09, 2015, 10:05:05 PM
Chick with the short hair has great tits

This line of discussion I don't have a tough time following.

smeags

QB Eagles

So, here's my speculation on the things that have been foreshadowed for Episode 10:

- Stannis attacks Winterfell
   - Brienne and Pod free Sansa and/or kill Stannis
   - Seems unlikely that both Boltons will die, and if just one dies it's probably Roose
   - Wouldn't be shocking if Reek/Theon finally escapes the Boltons
      - Could he be considered to have king's blood?
   - Also wouldn't be shocking if Ramsay took the opportunity to kill Walda in the carnage
   - Other lords in the North seem likely to get involved
- Olly glaring in every episode finally pays off in a way that makes the audience hate him
   - Coup aganst Jon and/or attack on the Wildings by members of the NW
   - Sam & Gilly leave for Oldtown
   - Will be interesting to see which side Alliser takes
- Arya goes faceless
   - Either kills Meryn Trant or that's a red herring and Jaqen sees through her lie and prevents her
   - Wouldn't be shocked if she took the faceless skill and Needle and just told the faceless order to farg off
- Dany leaves Meereen?
   - Doesn't seem much left for her there, her big Season 5 plot points seem to have already been hit last week
   - Maybe we find out who the Harpy is. I'm feeling Daario even though it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.
   - Not expecting anything from Tyrion. Kind of a nothing season for him.
   - Jorah's greyscale will look worse
- Intrigue in Kings Landing
   - Cersei confesses but somehow Tommen is still considered legitimate
   - FrankenMountain fargs shtein up
   - Cersei somehow has that nun she hates killed (see previous point)
   - I think Maerg and Loras get released. Loras can probably win a trial by combat easily, if it comes to that. (unless it's against FrankenMountain)
- Doran plays the game, as previously mentioned

Bonus excitement points if Syrio Forel, the Hound, Gendry, Benjen, Rickon, Quaithe, the Blackfish, the Greatjon, [spoiler]Lady Stoneheart[/spoiler] or any non-Theon Greyjoy shows up. I'd settle for Varys.

smeags

i watched last week's episode again and yeah, the final scene in mareen didnt do it for me, like other said, not very well written. i joked about the masks getting snuck in but damn, 100's if not more of them ?? plus that many right near the queen ?

either way i'm stoked for this week. have to think something huge is come.

Zanshin

Quote from: smeags on June 08, 2015, 11:05:32 AM
I thought it was a damn good scene.

That's quite the 180.

QB Eagles

Not a good week for our heroes.

SD

God damn this show

Watched the post show, they confirmed Jon is Ned's kid so the theory about him being half Targareyan half Stark is false

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

holy shtein. At first I was thinking Melisandra is going to bring him back, right? But then I thought, doesn't look like she's batting a thousand right now.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: SD on June 14, 2015, 10:15:19 PM
God damn this show

Watched the post show, they confirmed Jon is Ned's kid so the theory about him being half Targareyan half Stark is false

I haven't seen that but that's def a red herring they're throwing out.  Kit is trying to sell it in this EW interview but I would be shoccccked if Jon isn't back next season.  They got Melisandre to the wall in time for a reason (speculation).

Eagaholic

anyone else think Jons blood seeping out looked like a Melisandra shadow creation of some sort?

SD

Melisandre will bring him back, pretty sure she saw Stannis's downfall and fled to the next highest power. The lord of light brought that guy back in the cave that the Hound killed in his trial by combat so I'm sure that crazy bitch can bring him back.

They didn't burn Stannis's dead army at Winterfell...pretty sure that wide angle shot of the dead army was a white walker foreshadow

QB Eagles

Ghost sure got farging lazy.

Eagles_Legendz

Also no clue if Stannis is dead.