Game of Thrones

Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

re: episode titles, the very weird thing is in prior season all titles have been released prior to the season...this season we don't have official confirmation on what episode 9 is yet and it's in two weeks (and there isn't even a rumor about the title of episode 10).

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 26, 2015, 12:29:03 AM
re: episode titles, the very weird thing is in prior season all titles have been released prior to the season...this season we don't have official confirmation on what episode 9 is yet and it's in two weeks (and there isn't even a rumor about the title of episode 10).

The HBO website lists Episode 9 as "The Dance of Dragons". That seems official to me.

They haven't released the Episode 10 title yet because the title is "The One Where a Resurrected Ned Stark and Khal Drogo Team Up to Kill Stannis, Cersei, Roose, and Dany". It's based on Winds of Winter material.

Seabiscuit36

re: episode titties...>Finally
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

i knew cersei was going to be caught in her own web. tomen is next. no way these religious zealouts allow a king to be on the throne that is an abomination.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 26, 2015, 08:46:39 AM
re: episode titties...>Finally

Is it wrong that I thought exactly the same thing? Nah.

QB Eagles

Season 6 character description from the casting call:
[spoiler]Pirate, man in his 40's to late 50's. He's "an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness." He's a dangerous-looking man. A very good part this season.[/spoiler]

Should sound familiar to book readers. There are also descriptions that sound very much like [spoiler]the rest of the Tarly family.[/spoiler]

QB Eagles

Ep 10: Mother's Mercy

Beermonkey

Tonight's episode made me moist. Really

Eagles_Legendz

Drops mic.  Holy farg.

smeags

Holy farging shtein. Holy ... farging ... shtein.

Munson

Holy farg shtein jesus.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

I can't remember my jaw ever hitting the ground over a tv show before tonight.

Eagles_Legendz

I am in utter disbelief watching that.  Favorite episode of the series.

QB Eagles

Now that's an episode. Thrones is back!

QB Eagles