Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

phattymatty

also munson i saw the rape basement on nightline the other night.

phattymatty

but seriously that was one of the best nights of my life. if any of you wanna bang some beers after the parade lemme know.

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on February 05, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
also munson i saw the rape basement on nightline the other night.

Lol yeah he went national this week. Nightline's bit was good.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Parade logistics are gonna be a nightmare. 30 of us are renting a Party bus for 8 hours for $2000.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

hbionic

I can't stop thinking about it and watching it and clips all over the net, and listening to calls, answering congratulatory texts.

Better than I imagined. There's a farging glow to my life now, and I don't give a farg about things anymore.

Damn that was awesome.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

My phone blew up with congratulations as well, which I find so strange.  WTF did I do?  I don't even buy the branded gear.  I just watch the games when errands don't beckon, and suffer. 

Am I to be congratulated for suffering?  For talking with you idiots every goddamn day?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: hbionic on February 05, 2018, 08:34:19 PM
Better than I imagined. There's a farging glow to my life now, and I don't give a farg about things anymore.

Right there with you. The last 24 hours it feels like a burden has been lifted off of me. Like a curse has been lifted and some foul disease has been vanquished from my mind.

I don't understand it. I'm not like this. It's just a football game.

But oh what a football game. This was the game of games. It was the biggest shootout in NFL history, period. This was defeating the evil empire with a backup quarterback and a bunch of fun-loving guys listening to Meek Mill and pouring every ounce of their heart and soul into one thing that they wanted more than anyone else. Tom Brady took this group to their absolute limit of endurance and skill. This test was like the part of the submarine movie where the crew can hear the hull creaking and leaks starting and the bolts coming lose and the depth charges getting closer. But the thing held together.

This was beyond anything we could have dared hope for.

MDS

the only thing that couldve made it better was winning on a walk off td or something

they won an epic, all time super bowl game against the greatest qb/coach ever

the phillies won a world series nobody remembers against an opponent nobody knows exists

in 23 years, for the 75th super bowl, there are going to be eons of lists of top 10 super bowls and plays, etc. the philly special will be on it. this game will be on it. the "nfl greatest games" thing that runs on nfl network will do this game in a few years. youll pop on nfl network in 5 years and there will be doug, stammering on about this game.

this never happens to philly. sure once in blue moon we get a title but we never get THAT title.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.