NBA Fantasy

Started by ice grillin you, September 28, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Okay so how do I play?  This ain't like the fantasy basketball I played when I was a kid.

What are weekly player adds?  You can add and drop four guys each week?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I assume John Wall is worth stowing on the roster until he's healthy again, right?  He's like, a thing, right?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Why did you leave Anderson Varejao on the bench, SunMo?

Also..why won't anyone talk to me.  I just want to be friends.

phattymatty

i'm sure he just hasn't changed his lineup since we drafted.

what are you confused about? you can change your lineup every day...or more likely just do it once at the beginning of the week for the rest of the week.

and yeah we can add or drop 4 players per week.

PhillyPhreak54

And Varejao had 23 board tonight

reese125

Somebody explain to me how the scoring works here. Under scoring and settings tab it just shows what category is accounted for with no point system assigned to each category

Garnett had 9 points 12 boards 2 assists and 2 blocks but only has 10 total points. Even with fg% and free throw % added how does that  equate to only 10 points?

phattymatty

the points column is his actual points scored in the game. there are 10 categories...pts, assists, boards, etc. they are all added up at the end of the week. so the final scored will always be a head to head record of the 10 categories. 0-10 to 10-0.

EDIT - Just looked, you are leading 10-0 because you're beating the other team in all 10 categories because the other team hasn't had anyone play yet.

reese125

Diomedes

Holy shtein, I'm not the only one who has no farging clue what is happening.

SunMo

farg i don't know what happened to my opening night lineup, i had been setting them from my phone, i just missed him on my bench
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

and farg that not paying shtein.  i made my first round pick and i'm not going to bitch out on paying just because of the hurricane, i'm in like everyone else
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

John Wall had better start playing soon or I'm gonna drop his ass and good riddance.

ice grillin you

article in the paper today that he may need surgery....been 11 weeks and he still cant run on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Yeah, I've been waiting on a report from his meeting with the doctor today.

farg it, I've held the spot long enough.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 14, 2012, 04:06:07 PM
Yeah, I've been waiting on a report from his meeting with the doctor today.

farg it, I've held the spot long enough.

trade him to me for derek rose
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous