Raise up!

Started by ice grillin you, May 19, 2006, 10:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

done....

Invoice Payment Summary       
Item Charge
2006 Regular Season
Section 210, Row 18, Seats 3-9 (7 Seats)
(1 item)  $2105.00 

INET Invoice Payment Fee $1.00

TOTAL INVOICE PAYMENT $2106.00
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

No kidding? Have you always been there?

ice grillin you

i was watching games there when marco coleman played

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on May 23, 2006, 04:21:27 PM
No kidding? Have you always been there?

i would laugh quite audibly if these happen to be the seats you've complained about and inquired about moving away from. if that was you who said that...which i am fairly certian it was.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

hes probably talking about the row behind us...they dont bother me but those kids are out of control...altho my people can be and have been dicks at times

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 23, 2006, 04:41:20 PM
altho my people can be and have been dicks at times

i, for one, am shocked.

ice grillin you

clint was blasted one game and actin a fool...so mad cause the rows below us are soft serve...so he was screaming out of control at people...and tried to fight one cat...i hope it wasnt sus

thast the only time i can recall a specific incident with our seats...other than my boy digs spitting beer on three taterskin fans for an entire game...but they dont count

SunMo

Susquehanna Birder

I'm in the same row, seats 10-13. You probably sit behind the fingerman, right? My son (LSB) always sits on that side.

ice grillin you

oh yeah...we talked about this before...yeah we are right behind fingerman...your son is cool peoples...we get a kick out of your son cracking up at everything...i take it tho youre trying to move him away from all that mess...

Susquehanna Birder

I remember talking about it, too, now. lol One of the guys in your group tends to sleep through many of the games.

It's not so much getting him away from there. He's more than capable. It's just that some of the people behind us are getting to be too annoying to tolerate. I almost got into it with a guy last year. I just don't need the stress.

Rome

I actually had to read this thread twice to believe it.

Sus & IGY are not only in the same section, they're just a few seats away from each other?

That's great.   :-D

ice grillin you

It's not so much getting him away from there. He's more than capable. It's just that some of the people behind us are getting to be too annoying to tolerate. I almost got into it with a guy last year. I just don't need the stress.

you talking about "corey"...or those kids behind my seats who love to drop the C word at will

Susquehanna Birder

The corey thing is okay. I do have an issue with the people screaming (and I mean nasty screaming) at the other fans to stand up. All the time. I stand a lot, but only at normal times. It just pisses me off to hear these guys berating other people like that.

Have you ever heard the woman who sits behind us? She's like a shrill witch, yelling at "fat ass", and saying stuff that's just plain wrong. Like yelling at players who aren't even on the field. I can appreciate idiots. I can appreciate obnoxious drunks. But obnoxios, drunken idiots I just want to grab and show them the "quick way" downstairs.