The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

portland didnt blow their load as much as houston stinks

houston to san antonio is an incalcuable jump in quality....doesnt help that this is the spurs at the top of their game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Thought Ibaka was gonna get that tip in. Great comeback from the racists

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was a helluva comeback. Good game

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 11, 2014, 06:17:45 PM
Thought Ibaka was gonna get that tip in.

it was well after the buzzer anyway

westbrook was a pos those last five minutes....on at least three posessions the ball never left his hands....and man was durant being a both against chris paul...no aggressiveness whatsoever...i know up was going up and thru him hard but Christ your 8 inches taller...get on the elbow or down on the block....then again maybe he was farg it im not gonna get the ball anyway

that last possession by the clips was a complete shtein show all around....two second difference on the shotclock and okc is amazingly not fouling....what does la do?....takes a shot with like seven seconds left

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Brown shteincanned by Cleveland...again. This time with four years left on his deal.

MDS

how long does his lakers deal run for? that dude has it better than igy. no work, big pay. at least havas shows up once every other week.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Stan Van Gundy $35m 5yr deal to be the coach and prez of the Pistons

phattymatty

Met some nica dude wearing a bullets jersey so randomly asked him if he was watching the game tonight and he took me to some local joint. Only whitey in the place but it was fun.

How pretty did Wall look tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

How's life going down there so far?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on May 13, 2014, 10:11:35 PM
Met some nica dude wearing

You should just walk around all day greeting people on the street by saying "Wassup my nica?" 

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 14, 2014, 01:37:05 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on May 13, 2014, 10:11:35 PM
Met some nica dude wearing

You should just walk around all day greeting people on the street by saying "Wassup my nica?"

turn out the lights, party's over

PhillyPhreak54

Steve Kerr is the new coach of the Warriors