Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Old man post coming

farging weekday OT games suck

But it hurts so good

MDS

its not even 11:00

these white people and their early bed times....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Been up since 5....

I needs that Havas schedule. 317 off days a year

MDS

see theres your problem

nothing good ever happens at 5. why you getting up then.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Had to be in early for a meeting so I had to get my workout in.

I'm not a morning person. If I could work 10-4 it'd be perfect

MDS

lol joey crawford was screaming at the scoring table for some reason

hes the worst and he owns it

PhillyPhreak54

Joey Crawford

Yeah they're there to see you, clown.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean...wtf was that idiot Crawford doing?

He threw Durant off. What a farging jerkoff that guy is

PhillyPhreak54

Whoaaaaaaaaa did it go?!?!

I think he got it!!

PhillyPhreak54

And Joey makes an emphatic NO shot call

Joey The Mush

Put him in the bathroom, Sonny

MDS

lol he got all kinds of screen time, mission accomplished

philly boy though!

PhillyPhreak54

JoeJoe had the ML

Does he have kids? I'd be embarrassed if that was my pops

MDS

shag is rolling over in his grave

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2014, 12:06:19 AM
I mean...wtf was that idiot Crawford doing?

He threw Durant off. What a farging jerkoff that guy is

Colasoll douche bag.  That was so pathetic.  What an icehole.  OK Joey, we get it, you're bigger than the game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

newton square's own

respect the philly