PhillyPhreak54

Bynum to Cleveland is official.

Watch him play in 82 and avg 20/10

reese125

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 10, 2013, 08:55:56 PM
Bynum to Cleveland is official.

Watch him play in 82 and avg 20/10

He could play 5 minutes and score 2 pts with 1 board and it'd be 1000000000000x more of a contribution than he made to the Sixers. 

MDS

actually if they wind up getting wiggins and hes as good as durant or something, then the bynum saga will wind up being the best thing to happen to them. by it being an unmitigated disaster, it allowed them to bottom out and draft the next other worldly player.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

14 years after drafting the immortal Fredric Weiss, the Knicks finally get Ron Artest.

ice grillin you

if gs holds on here it will be their 15th summer league in a row
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

not bad.  nerlens will be able to pull this off one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt6rsQtmpLo

reese125

ha--adam morrison retired from the nba--and is now on the coaching staff of gonzaga

reese125

looks like scola is getting traded to the pacers.

MDS

phoenix challenging sixers in the tankdown...probably have a leg up because they play in the west and will face better teams

hinkie needs to counter. trade thad?

QB Eagles

Or he could just relax and realize the last place team only has a 5% better shot at the #1 pick than the second worst team...

SD

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 27, 2013, 03:02:24 PM
Or he could just relax and realize the last place team only has a 5% better shot at the #1 pick than the second worst team...

when phx gets the 1 remember this