Quote from: MDS on July 07, 2013, 01:45:32 AM
honestly do you think good things happen to philadelphia

im almost positive this is all going to work out for the sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what happens if wiggins sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jason kidd got teed up today in his firts game ever as a head coach

fyi - it was in a summer league game

ice grillin you

somehow dorrell wright got a 2/6 deal from portland

hbionic

I was at a show last night and Ice Cube bashed Dwight Howard...at one point calling him Dwight Coward as well as a soft bitch.

Nothing new, but the crowd went crazy and I'm glad most out here feel the same way.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

reese125

well the first team to offer bynum a multi year deal is the cavs on a 2yr $24 mill. mavs and hawks are up

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on July 08, 2013, 01:28:00 PM
I was at a show last night and Ice Cube bashed Dwight Howard...at one point calling him Dwight Coward as well as a soft bitch.

Nothing new, but the crowd went crazy and I'm glad most out here feel the same way.

Ice Cube is still a top-5 show of all-time for me.  He was so great it actually makes me giddy thinking about it and that was 20 years ago.

hbionic

I must sadly admit it was my first. But damn, what a set.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i saw him with del...when del was no one but a face on the amerikkkas most wanted cd sleeve....i thought he was his hype man

Sgt PSN

Never saw Cube in concert.  And that makes me sad. 

ice grillin you

his set lists suck now.....too much we be clubbin and bown down and not enough bird in the hand and we gonna tear this motherfarger up

i understand why but its nothing i wanna see....dook hasnt made a good song since like 1993

Sgt PSN

I wouldn't "want" to see him in concert today because he's too mainstream now.  I mean, I guess I'd go if I had tix thrown at me, but I'm talking about wishing I'd seen him back in the day. 

Dillen

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2013, 06:59:45 AM
i saw him with del...when del was no one but a face on the amerikkkas most wanted cd sleeve....i thought he was his hype man
This is awesome

reese125

I love this Russian owner. A guy that knows he's filthy rich and can give a farg if it eats his pockets for the price of a championship--even though they still won't get it.

[Nets] Their payroll — once they complete a trade for Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce — will be about $98 million, triggering a tax bill of about $75 million. That would be the most any team has paid since the league instituted the luxury tax in 2002-3, according to figures provided by the cap expert Larry Coon.

In fact, $75 million is more than double the total taxes paid by all 30 teams combined in the 2011-12 season.

Then again, the comparison is slightly unfair. The Nets are, in a sense, the first major victims — albeit voluntary victims — of a highly punitive new system.

Under the original tax structure, teams paid a simple dollar-for-dollar penalty once they exceeded the threshold. So in 2007, for instance, the Knicks paid $45.1 million in taxes for spending $45.1 million past the tax line.

But next season the penalty will start at $1.50 per dollar spent beyond the threshold, and it will keep increasing. Once a team has gone $5 million over the line, it will be taxed at $1.75 per dollar. At $10 million over, the rate increases to $2.50. At $15 million over, it shoots up to $3.25.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2013, 11:43:24 PM
i dont know what their cap number is going to be but that crazy russian dont give a farg about a luxury tax