The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I am farging captivated by that .gif.  I can't stop watching it.  I want to put it on a digital picture frame and hang one in every room of my house. 

ice grillin you

i know i watched it like 20 straight times....then went and did something for a half hour...came back...and watched it again laughing maybe harder than i did the very first time

he looks like a crackhead in it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I emailed it to my entire office and then showed it to these nitwits I'm goofing with this weekend. It brings tears to my eyes from lol'ing

MDS

its a vine, not a gif

but i guess a vine is basically a gif

but vine is done since instagram added video

ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

BigEd76

Doc Rivers to the Clippers for a future 1st-rd pick

MDS

is kg the racist homophobic velociraptor gonna retire now?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Damn I cringe every time I hear draft news of the Pelicans.  It sounds like a AA baseball team.

Hands down the worst nba team name ever.

QB Eagles

Quote from: reese125 on June 26, 2013, 10:24:07 PM
Hands down the worst nba team name ever.

After the Sheboygan Red Skins. Only a disgusting racist could root for a team with a name like that.

ice grillin you

not saying pelicans is great (its no worse than the bobcats and is better than the hornets) but its sounds worse than it is cause people arent used to it....guarantee if there was no such name and an expansion team came out today with the nickname lakers people would be murdering it

in 50 years if they are even a team pelicans will be second nature
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

The fact that the name has some relation to NOLA itself makes it 1000x better than the Hornets. 

I remember when Miami decided to go with Heat and thought it was the worst name ever. It's still not a great name, but it doesn't sound nearly as bad as it did in the beginning.

Diomedes

Who are you kidding?  It's awful.  It's straight out of the WNBA.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2013, 08:22:35 AM
in 50 years if they are even a team pelicans will be second nature

I think that's true. If the names were just being announced today, I suspect people would think the team names "Phillies" and "76ers" were terrible. Because we are used to the names, we only think the actual teams are terrible.

Rome

Victor Oladipo, Orlando Magic

Love it.

phattymatty

interesting picks so far...i was surprised that so many mocks had bennett down so far. don't think thats really a bad pick at all.

probably not going to effect the sixers but who knows the way this is going.

and zeller gone at 4.