The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein what a game.

Bosh is a joke. What a bum.

Sgt PSN

Wow. Duncan missed at the rim and then missed the tip. This game is farging great. I hate the fact that its only MLB for the next 2 mo.

Sgt PSN

And my boy Chalmers choked big time on those free throws.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Add Manu to the bum list.

What an awful game by that fargin guy

reese125

best game 7 Ive ever seen from start to finish

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 20, 2013, 11:42:25 PM
Wow. Duncan missed at the rim and then missed the tip. This game is farging great. I hate the fact that its only MLB for the next 2 mo.

i know you dont watch it but the nhl game last night was as good as these last two nba games...the last three nights of league finals has been outrageous...sports viagara
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol @ bringing hockey into this...get that canadian garbage out of here

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Too bad that James guy sucks so much and is sooo overrated.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2013, 02:10:27 AM

you like soccer......end of conversation

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2013, 11:59:06 PM
i know you dont watch it but the nhl game last night was as good as these last two nba games...the last three nights of league finals has been outrageous...sports viagara

I've actually been peeping in on the Stanley Cup Finals here and there.  Haven't watched an entire game, but I'd say maybe a period and a half or so of a couple games.  It's definitely more enjoyable than reg season hockey.  You can feel the intensity and the game seems to be moving at a faster pace than in the reg season.  Or maybe it actually is.  I don't know.  If the Flyers were in there, I'd be watching from start to finish and rocking my Roenick jersey because I'm fair weather like that.  But since they aren't playing, I don't watch the entire game.  But with all the OT games so far in this series, I can see how legit hockey fans would be absolutely loving this series.   

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 21, 2013, 07:28:45 AM
Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2013, 02:10:27 AM

you like soccer......end of conversation

lol.  I'll grow a mullet and buy season tickets to the Flyers before I watch more than 5 minutes of soccer. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on June 21, 2013, 05:37:41 AM
Too bad that James guy sucks so much and is sooo overrated.

He proved himself last year by turning in a dominant all around performance during the Finals.  He solidified his greatness this year.  I'm thinking that was probably the 2nd best game 7 performance in the Finals I've ever seen, with Worthy's triple-double in I think 1988 being the best I've seen.   At this point, anyone who still thinks the guy isn't the best player on the planet is either from Cleveland or is just a flat out moron and a hater. 

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54