The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2012, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 13, 2012, 02:08:28 PM
I take it that's Todd in the gray shirt then.  He's cuter than I would have thought.

no way cousin you got this all mixed up...that me on rileys right in the suit

I thought that was Omar.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2012, 02:53:44 PM
QuoteDavid Stern is sick of being asked about whether or not the NBA draft lottery is rigged.

It's a legitimate question, of course – more than a handful of people I've talked to asked, "hmmm, wonder if Benson agreed to buy the hapless, talentless Hornets under the agreement that Stern deliver him a franchise player who could stir fan interest?" – but the NBA commish has had enough with the questions.

Undaunted, Jim Rome asked Stern about the lottery this afternoon. In a mocking tone, Stern shot back, "have you stopped beating your wife?" as if to say that's how much credibility the question has. It doesn't appear as if Rome has ever had any such incident. The 1985 draft, though ... conspiracy theories linger.

audio

PhillyPhreak54

Haha awesome.

As for OKC - there's no better closer or 4th qtr guy in the game right now than Kevin Durant. That guy is cash money, homie.

DH

David Stern is one of the most vile, self-serving human beings in the history of civilization. While what he said yesterday was egregiously wrong on a number of levels, it really is par for the course when it comes to that little prick.

ice grillin you

he is a little troll but nonetheless i thought it was hilarious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

I'm sure Jim Rome think its real funny - 99% of people who heard that now think he beats his wife. Funny is his Rome's run-in w Jim Everett - yesterday was childish and completely uncalled for.

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on June 14, 2012, 12:40:33 PM
99% of people who heard that now think he beats his wife.

he doesnt?

Geowhizzer

It's Jim Rome.  The wife probably beats him.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: DH on June 14, 2012, 12:40:33 PM
I'm sure Jim Rome think its real funny - 99% of people who heard that now think he beats his wife. Funny is his Rome's run-in w Jim Everett - yesterday was childish and completely uncalled for.

It never gets old...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

phattymatty

this finals is all you can ask for. so good.

so who dresses like the bigger iceholes, the thunder or the heat?

i go with the heat by a slim margin, because at least KD and westbrook and harden are still young and allowed to be hipster....lebron and wade are too old to be dressing in pink polos. but westbrook is the worst by far.

ice grillin you

kanye might be older than i think he is but i think he was older than any of the heat are now when he started it the trend

Rome

I'm actually shocked that the Heat won.  I thought they were cooked after Game 1 getting schooled the way they did.   They showed heart last night.  Who knew?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on June 15, 2012, 10:03:11 AM
this finals is all you can ask for. so good.

so who dresses like the bigger iceholes, the thunder or the heat?

i go with the heat by a slim margin, because at least KD and westbrook and harden are still young and allowed to be hipster....lebron and wade are too old to be dressing in pink polos. but westbrook is the worst by far.

I don't care about the clothes, but the glasses have got to go.  It'd be one thing if they all actually needed glasses and were just going with the latest fashion, but none of these idiots actually have prescriptions.  I mean, who WANTS to wear glasses?