The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That is beyond awesome.  Seriously.

ice grillin you

on the nba network tomorrow night they are having a documentary on the team that i have read nothing but good things about....should be awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

how much of vince young is there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

This Kevin Durant guy is pretty good.  Westbrook had a spectacular game too. 

ice grillin you

i love the guy but actually westbrook didnt have a very good game...he had one of his big numbers dumb plays type a game that he throws up once a week

Sgt PSN

I'm mostly talking about turnovers (2) and the 4th qtr, where he and Durant bascially beat Miami into submission by themselves. 

But I know what you're saying.  Westbrook is kind of like the Mike Vick of basketball.  You get spectacular plays that are jaw dropping and make you think he's unstoppable and then you get some dim witted head scratching plays that make you wonder how he made it to the pro level. 

ice grillin you

i hate him in games like last night where durant is clearly in a zone...last night he might have been on another planet.....and westbrook is firing the ball from all over the court instead of trying to get durant off...they won so its not a big deal but it could have hurt them

Sgt PSN

That's Westbrook's game though.  Or at least, that's what Westbrook thinks his game is.  For a PG, I agree that he brings the ball up the court and then jacks up a shot way too often for my liking.  And that's at least partly why it's vital that he limit his turnovers like he did last night.  Because when he jacks up shots before passing the ball, then it might as well be chalked up as a turnover. 

BigEd76

guy in the upper left pimpin with the whiteys

ice grillin you

that looks exactly like a phillies crowd

Sgt PSN

Does that mean you're the dook to Riley's right? 

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

I take it that's Todd in the gray shirt then.  He's cuter than I would have thought. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 13, 2012, 02:08:28 PM
I take it that's Todd in the gray shirt then.  He's cuter than I would have thought.

no way cousin you got this all mixed up...that me on rileys right in the suit

ice grillin you

QuoteDavid Stern is sick of being asked about whether or not the NBA draft lottery is rigged.

It's a legitimate question, of course – more than a handful of people I've talked to asked, "hmmm, wonder if Benson agreed to buy the hapless, talentless Hornets under the agreement that Stern deliver him a franchise player who could stir fan interest?" – but the NBA commish has had enough with the questions.

Undaunted, Jim Rome asked Stern about the lottery this afternoon. In a mocking tone, Stern shot back, "have you stopped beating your wife?" as if to say that's how much credibility the question has. It doesn't appear as if Rome has ever had any such incident. The 1985 draft, though ... conspiracy theories linger.