The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Why can't Lebron James make change for $1?

Because it requires 4 quarters. 

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently LeBron is like Antonio Alfonseca; guys who have an extra digit.

There's a photo going around - saw it tweeted by Darren Rovell and Deadspin - where it shows him with six toes on his right foot.

Mutant!

SD

Dallas looks like a different team tonight. They can taste it.

Sgt PSN

I love Chalmers but if that wasn't a foul then I don't know what is. 

Sgt PSN

Is there a better shot blocking guard than  D Wade in NBA history?  He doesn't just block shots from other guards, but PF's and C's....guys with 6-7" on him. 

Sgt PSN

Dirk got into early foul trouble and is 1-11 from the field and the Mavs still lead at the half. Clearly the Jet does not want to get his tattoo removed. He is shooting lights out.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

I'm really enjoying watching BronBron struggling throughout this game.  Dirk isn't doing much to prove his own doubters wrong though. 

Dallas is blowing up from 3. 

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Go Mavs!

Ahahaha Miami is done.

Sgt PSN

Miami will have their run and maybe even take a small lead.  i don't see them going out like punks.  Wade won't let that happen. 

But lol @ Bron bouncing one off the backboard.  That's the basketball equivilent to one of McNabb's worm burners. 

Sgt PSN

Wow....maybe Miami wont get their run in after all.  Dirk hitting big shots and Miami is just standing around watching Dallas gather offensive rebounds. 

SD

BigEd76

Miami farging gave up.  Love it

Sgt PSN

Where the hell is Dirk going? lol