The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

not a fan of the red.  white looks good though.

Rome

I like them quite a bit.  Of course, the name on the white uni's is putrid, which pretty much ruins everything else, so. . .

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 10, 2011, 02:29:32 PM
A couple of things that are hard to see from that photo:

-- the "dc" logo on the shorts is the hand and basketball from the old Bullets logo-- the vertical part of the "d" in "wizards" is the Washington Monument
-- the bottom of the shorts stripe forms a "W" for Washington
-- there's a secondary logo on the back above the name that's a basketball with a star and another Washington Monument

That was one of the best logos in basketball.  Feeling old with visions of Wes Unseld. Elvin Hayes and Tom Henderson.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

They found him dead in the jackknife position in his apartment in Puerto Rico

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i wanna see a heat thunder finals so bad....im so curious to see how lebron would man up durant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Let's go Chicago!

Tan Gibson dunked all over Wade earlier. Nuts in the mouth dunkage.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2011, 09:35:39 PM
Let's go Chicago!

Tan Gibson dunked all over Wade earlier. Nuts in the mouth dunkage.

He just put one back that was straight nasty

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2011, 05:58:14 PM
i wanna see a heat thunder finals so bad....im so curious to see how lebron would man up durant

i agree but i think chicago-okc might be even more fun to watch.

and holy shtein taj gibson...that's an all-time put back.

MDS

its gonna chicago-dallas and im gonna be on the bulls bandwagon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Regardless of how shtein went down wth Lebron, I still want to see him and Wade win the championship together.

Sure Rose is nice to watch, but the other players are just so friggin boring to me.  I could watch Wade and Lebron with the ball in their hands and doing put backs all night long.

Dallas? I can't think of a team that I would like to see win this thing the least.

If the Heat go out, I'm pulling for the Thunder-which I'm not too excited about. There are certain teams that need to win the championship to keep things hot for a particular sport, the Heat are one of them.

DH

Quote from: reese125 on May 16, 2011, 08:56:19 AM
There are certain teams that need to win the championship to keep things hot for a particular sport, the Heat are one of them.

I think them not winning would increase the hotness level for the NBA much more than if they win. The NBA doesnt want it either; at least not this year. Go Sonics.

Sgt PSN

I don't think I can root for any team with Lebron.  It's silly, but between "the decision" and his "what should I do?" commercial and all the other little attention whore things he does...including the cloud of talc before each game (I've always hated that)....I just find it hard to root for the guy now.  Sure, he's the best player in the league and is amazing to watch but all of the other nonsense around him makes him unlikeable to me.  And that sucks because I'm such a huge fade of Wade that I want to see him win a few more rings during his career.