The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 10, 2010, 07:11:00 AM
Quote from: MDS on November 10, 2010, 12:31:25 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 09, 2010, 10:23:53 PM
The Pacers scored 54 points against Denver tonight..........in the 3rd quarter.  They were 20-20 from the floor until Josh McRoberts missed a 3 pointer with about 2 seconds left. 

DE-FENSE!  DE-FENSE!

did you actually watch this game

espn news highlites

Ha! Not even, dook.  Was checking all the daily scores last night and that one kinda jumped out at me.  Had it not been for that 3rd quarter, I probably wouldn't even be able to tell you who won today because Denver v Indy isn't really on my radar in terms of NBA match ups worth following.   

DH

but it did happen to be the one hd game league pass was airing last night..

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on November 10, 2010, 11:36:17 AM
but it did happen to be the one hd game league pass was airing last night..

cause it was on the nba network
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

didnt realize that..ill tell you what i did realize though - clark kellogg is atrcoious on the air...not really sure how the hell has he become so successful

ice grillin you

i like him in the studio for cbb...hes also a good sports talk show guest...but not so much announcing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Michael Beasley is on fire for the Wolves. Like 30 at the half.

DH

its disgusting and depressing how good john wall already is 

Sgt PSN

Why depressing?  It's not like the Sixers could have had him and passed him up. 

MDS

its depressing that they were a ping pong ball bounce away from here. and instead, got stuck with evan mcfatty turner.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

^exactly...i didnt think that needed an explanation

Hawk

I've saw John Wall in action in all of his home games... the dude is ridiculous... he gets to the hole whenever he wants.

In other news, Thornton is turning into a good little scorer, and a decent rebounder.... Thad Young says hello.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH

Hawk

Yes.. I started a sentence out with I've seen.. then changed it to saw... without realizing I didn't change I've to I... relax grammar police.