The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Suns are about to trade for Turkoglu from Toronto for Leandro Barbosa and will make a deal for Josh Childress' rights from ATL.

MDS

jesse says dan dilbert is a slave owner and lebron is his runaway slave

go ahead igy, defend your boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 10, 2010, 04:42:36 PM
lololol

'You can head south, but your mom is riding West"

t-shirt for LeBron via twitter and kissmyasslebron.com

classic
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Stern fined Gilbert $100K for his rant-a-riffic letter the other night

Rome

Punitive measures, especially those designed to muzzle dissent, are freaking awesome.

PhillyPhreak54

It was predictable when the Reverend Jerky Jackson dropped the race card too.

Drunkmasterflex

Wilbon talked about the race issue on PTI yesterday, he said that many black men were offended by the comments.  Bob Ryan brought up the point that we haven't come as far as we may have thought when it comes to race.  His point was white people took it more of a jilted lover than slave owner. 

Either way it is amazing to see how Lebron went from a guy that many people rooted for to now being damn near universally despised.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 13, 2010, 12:46:33 PM
His point was white people took it more of a jilted lover than slave owner.  

thats to infer that most/all black people looked at it as slave owner type situation....which they clearly didnt

i dont think it was either

he acted like a guy whose business just depreciated by 250 million dollars in 30 seconds....i imagine he acted the same way as a ponzi scheme victim would upon hearing that they just lost their nest egg and lebron in this case was bernie madoff

in other words it was a green thang
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

to be fair wilbon has been sucking on jesse jacksons nuts since 1974
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Juwon Howard signed too.

When's Hersey Hawkins gonna ink a deal?

The Three Jerkoffs & the brokedicks coming soon to an arena near you.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

wow, not sure who wins in that trade off.