The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I had to re-read that shtein twice, Jay.

Holy Christ.

:-D

PhillyGirl

That was so farging awesome. There really are no other words.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on July 08, 2010, 11:31:11 PM
I had to re-read that shtein twice, Jay.

Holy Christ.

:-D

I just toasted my Amstel Light to Mr. Gilbert.

Greatest public farg you ever written.

And its a damn shame that LeBron's caddies, ESPN, hasn't mentioned it. They've been sucking his dick all night long.

PhillyPhreak54

SC just went with it, they had to confirm its realness because it is so awesome.

SD

The BIGSTUD

It's going to be fun betting against the Heat this year. I'm going to make a topic about it to track my earnings as they pile up. Just making big stud bets, in big stud moments, against "big stud" teams, with big stud money.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

you are a colossal asswipe and it's going to be hilarious watching you fumble your way out of the assinine statements you've made here.

PhillyPhreak54

barfbarfbarfbarf....nice GOOD MORNING AMERICA exclusive interview with LeFraud tomorrow.

farging kill me

The BIGSTUD

Actually, I'm going to brag about me being correct as usual all year, while people like you sit back with built-up jealousy of both my superior intelligence and amazing basketball analytical skills.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD

so you're going to be igy? just what we need

mpmcgraw

Quote from: King Cole on July 08, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
Actually, I'm going to brag about me being correct as usual all year, while people like you sit back with built-up jealousy of both my superior intelligence and amazing basketball analytical skills.
so is this guy like a dumber version of me that is less good at this or something

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Heat trading Beasley to Minny

The BIGSTUD

It's nothing new with "The Big Win" as my bets against the Patriots vs the Giants in the Superbowl, the Capitals this season against Montreal, the Penguins this past season against Montreal, picking against Kansas and Kentucky in the NCAA tournament and more show how ahead of the curve I am. This will just be another big stud notch under my belt.

Drunkmasterflex

Wow! Love yourself much?

I think this is pretty crappy for the NBA as a whole.  Will be interesting though.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell