The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I don't consider almost any sports story news.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm still holding out hope that he's gonna be a Sixer!

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 08, 2010, 09:25:30 PM
This is terrible....

X 1 million.  farging waste of time and space.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Heat if anyone gives a shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

That sound you just heard was Cleveland going up in flames.

I give LeBron credit for not holding this whoring out show in Cleveland, because he's smart enough to know he would never make it out of there alive.

Break a leg, attention whore.

Don Ho

Good, a new team to dispise.  Lakers, Celtics, Heat.

Seabiscuit36

Not surprising, and crazy for the NBA to turn this into what it is.  How farging sad is Cleveland, simple choice Miami or Home Town...
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

i havent really cared for lebron's circus, but lol @ the knicks regardless.

PhillyPhreak54

Quotedarrenrovell1

Forbes says Heat franchise value goes to $400m from $364m. Cavs go down to $370m from $476m (via @SportsMoneyBlog) 2 minutes ago via web

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Me too. Sorry bastiches.

I hope LeBron blows a knee out or something. This whole dog and pony show really bugged me.

Seabiscuit36

The closest thing i can think of for a player to leave in my lifetime was Reggie going to Green Bay, and he didnt grow up here. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 08, 2010, 09:39:23 PM
Me too. Sorry bastiches.

I hope LeBron blows a knee out or something. This whole dog and pony show really bugged me.
they kept drawing out the final question and it pissed me off, i checked ESPN to see if they had picked and saw it was still live on 3.

PhillyPhreak54

David Lee now goes to GS from NY for 6yrs/$80M in a sign and trade...not sure who is coming back, but I would guess Monta Ellis