The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on May 14, 2010, 02:27:34 AM
yea they were the best team in the nba because the supporting cast was terrible

Yeah, they are.  They're an absolute joke.  Mo Williams?  Scrub.  Varrejo?  Scrub with big hair who hustles sometimes except when he's crying to the refs because he's bleeding and wants them to call a timeout, meanwhile, his man just beat him down the court for an easy basket.  Jamison?  Above average scrub.  Shaq?  Old. 

Seriously, name one person on the Cavs roster other than Lebron who you would say needs to be game planned for or paid attention to at all times?  No one.  And when you've got a team like Boston who is deep and healthy right now, there's no way that the Cavs are going to match up.  Playoff basketball is so dramatically different than the regular season because you've got to face the same opponent 4 - 7 games in a row.  In the regular season, you can hide your inadequacies because you don't even play back to back games against the same team.  You typically don't get much time to really prep for your next opponent because you're only off for a day, maybe 2 between games.  And once that game is over, it's on to a new city and new opponent so you data dump the plan from the previous game and start over. 

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2010, 07:32:34 AM
lebron had a "bad" game five but was sick the rest of the series...anyone that says he dogged it or was not great didnt watch any of it....im guessing that includes everyone here

LOL.....last night Lebron looked timid throughout.  Didn't seem to ever try and step up and take over the game.  Kept giving the ball up, wasn't overly aggressive in going to the basket, made a lot of poor decisions/passes.  His triple double last night was one of the most quiet, irrelevant triple doubles in basketball history.  Dude almost had a quadruple double....all he needed was 3 more turnovers.  He dogged it.  He finally came to the realization that his teammates are crap and that his head coach is a laughing stock and that he doesn't want to spend 1 second on the court with any of them longer than he needs to.  Even if they won the series, they were going to get rolled by Orlando again, so what's the point of prolonging the inevitable.  Not to mention that his owner was clowning him after game 5.  Smart move knocking the best player in franchise history, who also happens to be a local kid and is a free agent in waiting. 

Lebron's house probably went on the market with 5 min left in the game. 

ice grillin you

lol @ a quiet triple double...he was one board away from a 20 20 night with double figure assists

he had a sick game...yeah he gets turnovers but thats because he has to do everything...they have a pt guard whos afraid to handle the ball...all mo williams wants to do is throw up as many shots as possible...and a coach who has no idea how to scheme anything for lebron (or anyone else for that matter)

lebron shouldnt even be remotely mentioned as a reason they lost much less that he dogged it

speaking of dogs blame that hound jamison who was disgusting last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Oh, I'm not blaming Lebron at all.  They lost because there's no one on that roster who even remotely resembles an NBA player.  All I'm saying is that Lebron finally figured out that he's playing with a bunch of turds and decided to mail it in so he can get the hell away from that mess of a team.  Because if he were to re-sign with Cleveland, then he's stuck with the same supporting cast for at least 2 years.  Who the farg would want that?  His numbers last night were impressive but he still never seemed to be totally into that game. 

Rome

lol @ he played sick.

he played like dogshtein the last two games.  i'd be surprised if his entire house wasn't packed with the bentley running and the gps set with directions programmed to nyc.

ice grillin you

you didnt watch one second of either game...stop listening to espn and what they say

SD

He filled up the stat sheet, but he was clearly off. And when I say off, I don't mean he sucked ass, just he wasn't his usual sharp self. And as much as I hate the Celtics I have to give credit where it's due, they adjusted to Lebron's game.

ice grillin you

i mean he wasnt rondo in game four but he was still great

game 5 he was truly bad

but it still comes down to the fact that i think there was only one game where jamison and mo dub both had double figure in pts...christ in half the games jamison couldnt even get 10...thats ridiculous

and most ridiculous is espn coverage of him the last two games...it makes me sick because then you have casual or non nba fans that think its the cool thing to do and rip lebron even tho they have no idea what they are talking about

and im not even a lebron fan

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2010, 10:59:24 AM
you didnt watch one second of either game...stop listening to espn and what they say

i watched both games start to finish.

james not only played like shtein last night he farging quit on his team midway through the second half.

ice grillin you

MDS

mike woodson OUT in atl

brown still breathing even after one of the worst coaching performances in recent memory

also everyone is saying lebron played terrible, igy is saying he was awesome. as someone who was working during the game, who am i to believe? everyone....or the master?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

game 5 he was like a 2/10

game 6 a 8/10

but really you can have a slight difference of opinion in those ratings...it when espn people like romey say he quit or dogged it that you can no longer have a discussion or take people serious

BigEd76

Brown's out too staying for now

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2010, 01:02:27 PM
game 5 he was like a 2/10

game 6 a 8/10

but really you can have a slight difference of opinion in those ratings...it when espn people like romey say he quit or dogged it that you can no longer have a discussion or take people serious

nothing says eight out of ten like committing nine fargin turnovers.

ice grillin you

again watch and understand...or analyze hockey...you have no clue how the nba works and have admitted as much by saying numerous times you dont like or watch the league