The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

SunMo

that was awkward to watch
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

imagine being the homer bullet announcers...they started to laugh about and make light of it because hes one of their guys then it just kept getting worse and worse until they had no choice but to throw out some half hearted criticism
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

LOL at Carmelo acting like he got killed, and ESPN is even worse trying to make it seem like he was really hurt.  Example # 1000 why pro basketball sucks balls
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

charlie

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 03, 2010, 01:22:31 PM
"threatening" to sit out of the playoffs because someone pulled a prank on you is so farging childlike it's not even funny. 

It's actually quite funny.

phattymatty

How fun is the Oklahoma City - LA series going to be? 

Answer: Lots.

Sgt PSN

might not be any fun if LA doesn't get their ish together.  they've been borderline awful the last 2 weeks and if they dont' figure something out quick, okc might be the new denver to los angeles' seattle. 

but yeah, this could be the most entertaining match up in the first round.

phattymatty

watching LA get destroyed would not also be fun?

reese125

new salary cap for next season will be set higher at $56 million--knicks can now sign 2 max players

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

why is the nba the only sport that gets the awesomeness of the late night game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Boxing gets the late night fight

this Oklahoma City team is fantastic.  They are eating the Lakers up right now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

boxing is an event....its saturday, you watch it with people, youre drunk, youre gambling, etc.

nba late night games are just there on regular work nights. what other sport regularly has meaningful awesome games end after midnight? when baseball does everyone whines and complains. when the nba does it no one says anything.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 24, 2010, 11:30:15 PM
Boxing gets the late night fight

this Oklahoma City team is fantastic.  They are eating the Lakers up right now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i dont even know who this guy is

maybe a dood with a seed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nba playoffs have been superb so far

lebron busts a nut in chicagos face
orlando and atlanta series being as uneventful as you would expect
lakers folding in okc
suns/blazers looking epic
jazz and spurs runnin the train on the higher seeds

game 5 okc/la is gonna be a godly when durant shows kobe who be the boss