The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

off the charts good. how are those things not cake
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they look like an arena football jersey

they arent tank top

the numbers are outlined in six different colors

block coloring on the side of jerseys was awful when oregon started it 10 years ago

the wavy neckline is gayer than jm j bullock
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

f that-- those jersey are fat as shtein.... not to mention any uniform that is red and black and white gets the nod

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

if you are under 25 and you grew up with garbage like that in sports then i can see possibly liking it

but if youre from the days of classic jerseys crap like that should make you wanna cry...and if it doesnt you cant be trusted

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 19, 2009, 12:21:42 PM
they look like an arena football jersey

they arent tank top

the numbers are outlined in six different colors

block coloring on the side of jerseys was awful when oregon started it 10 years ago

the wavy neckline is gayer than jm j bullock

what about the "rip city"?  That's like the Pistons having jerseys with "Motown" on them...

MDS

fashion tips straight from frankford and cottman LISTEN UP
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ive never heard of rip city so it means nothing to me but if its the equivalent to motown i suppose thats ok....but would you really want brotherly love on the front of the sixers jersey

im a huge proponent of having the city on the front

phillie jerseys would be so much cooler if they had 'philadelphia' on the front...and its a big reason why these are currently the best jerseys in all of pro sports

reese125

the sixers nor any  sports team would ever have the words brotherly or love on them because it sounds like you want to hug your opponent
Rip city at least sounds cool/decent enough to put on a sports jersey

Who cares this much anyway-you 2 moving to portland I hope?

ice grillin you

i dont care at all...its not my team thats gonna look like they are wearing a summer league jersey...im just saying they are horrible

PhillyPhreak54

I agree with having the city name on the front.

Although I dig the O's roadies, I still think the Tigers homes are the best in baseball.

ice grillin you

grey uniforms are so farging key....its hard to mess them up and they are infintely better than white

its the main reason the eagles buddy era jerseys were so butter...those grey pants were amazing

PhillyPhreak54

The Angels messed them up when they had pinstripes on them. I think a few teams (Reds?) used to sport roadies with stripes and it was awful

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 19, 2009, 01:18:30 PM
ive never heard of rip city so it means nothing to me but if its the equivalent to motown i suppose thats ok....but would you really want brotherly love on the front of the sixers jersey

they'd put "illadelph" on them

ice grillin you