The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

farg Kobe, how does Maryjanes ass taste...boy is losing it

Shaquille O'Neal has been hit with a temporary restraining order by rapper Alexis Miller, known to her fans as Maryjane.

Miller filed the restraining order in Atlanta, alleging that O'Neal stalked her, threatened her with bodily harm and made harassing phone calls in which he breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that Miller, 23, claimed she ended an intimate relationship with O'Neal last month, and that O'Neal threatened to pay performers $50,000 each not to work with her. While this should not impact O'Neal's status with the league, it is another blow to the sparkling image he worked so hard to attain throughout the years.

reese125

Quote from: Die-Hard on August 22, 2008, 04:44:33 PM
Miles is done. He is out of shape, overweight and to be honest was never any good any way.

NO SHOT he makes the roster.

He was never any good? Regardess if he makes the roster or not, which is probably the latter....I question how much ball you truly watch or have watched

DH

Quote from: Rome on August 22, 2008, 04:49:16 PM
Microfracture surgery effectively ended his career, bro.  He had talent, though.  You don't toss up 47 in an NBA game without it.

Tony Delk once put up 50...

DH

Quote from: reese125 on August 23, 2008, 12:22:48 AM
Miles is done. He is out of shape, overweight and to be honest was never any good any way.

Regardess if he makes the roster or not, which is probably the latter....I question how much ball you truly watch or have watched

Question me all you'd like - I'm not getting into a pissing match with you about how much ball I watch...There are people here who know me personally who know exactly what I do for a living which would throw your little theory out the window.

That said, Miles is garbage. He never had a season that lived up to the billing he received coming out of HS. Nor does he have a skill that stands out as a reason why he should still be in the league - especially after all he's been through and how long he has been out of the league. He's not an above average scorer, passer, rebounder, shot-blocker, etc, etc, etc. Therefore to me, he's garbage.

But please, continue with your analysis - I only had the chance to watch him last year while he was trying out for a few teams on his first cute little comeback trail.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Die-Hard on August 23, 2008, 09:30:56 AM
Quote from: Rome on August 22, 2008, 04:49:16 PM
Microfracture surgery effectively ended his career, bro.  He had talent, though.  You don't toss up 47 in an NBA game without it.

Tony Delk once put up 50...

So did Willie Burton

reese125

Quote from: Die-Hard on August 23, 2008, 09:38:38 AM
Quote from: reese125 on August 23, 2008, 12:22:48 AM

Regardess if he makes the roster or not, which is probably the latter....I question how much ball you truly watch or have watched

Question me all you'd like - I'm not getting into a pissing match with you about how much ball I watch...There are people here who know me personally who know exactly what I do for a living which would throw your little theory out the window.

That said, Miles is garbage. He never had a season that lived up to the billing he received coming out of HS. Nor does he have a skill that stands out as a reason why he should still be in the league - especially after all he's been through and how long he has been out of the league. He's not an above average scorer, passer, rebounder, shot-blocker, etc, etc, etc. Therefore to me, he's garbage.

But please, continue with your analysis - I only had the chance to watch him last year while he was trying out for a few teams on his first cute little comeback trail.

Who cares about his comeback trial---youre talking about him as a player. Im not here to defend  Darius farging Miles for any reason what-so-ever, but your theory that because he is not  "above average" in all skill categories makes him garbage for the NBA is absolutely horrendous

Dude...Im just going to direct you to the 2005-2006 stats when he plays 40 min/game. If your going to sit there and tell me that he didnt fill up the stat sheet in all skill categories and shoot almost 50% from the field (something 3/4 of NBA players cant do) and he was garbage I got one word for you.......crack

ice grillin you

reese stop posting please...youre an embarrassment to yourself
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Listen IGY....we will never meet and we will never be friends. Every time you post after my posts, you make it more apparent that you are infatuated with me.

2.5 years of you disagreeing with me? Its the gayest thing I have ever seen...come on now

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 25, 2008, 09:51:05 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 25, 2008, 07:37:53 AM
reese I am sorry. I cant hide it anymore...I am in love with you and I dont care what anyone else thinks. Do you feel the same?

No

BigEd76

wait...Darius Miles is fat?

DH

Believe what you want Reese - I watched him work out last year (actually about 7 months ago) and he's cooked - unless of course he miraculously got his game back, got healthy, lost some weight and got his head straight...which is a as close to an improbability as IGY not posting after one of your posts.

Therefore, Miles is garbage - and done.

reese125

New rules adopted by FIBA last April will change the specifications of international basketball courts. The changes, designed to minimize the differences between various professional leagues, take affect after the world championships in 2010.

The trapezoidal lane will be abolished in favor of the familiar rectangle, and the three-point line is being pushed back to 22.1 feet.

Rome

reese125

nm