The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

You can only see so many friggin windmills and between the leg dunks before you fall asleep.

2 dunks that I would love to see but will probably never happen

1) 720--only done by dude on Streetball
2) front flip dunk--but due to injury concerns...forget it

BigEd76

the dunk contest needs trampolines and Pat Croce

reese125

yeah I heard Pat Croce gets up

ice grillin you

instead of a candle they need a big fat blunt sitting in the back of the rim...puff puff dunk....

i think in general the nba would be much better if they released who was high each game...be much more exciting to watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Speaking of which, what's Damon Stoutamire up to?

BigEd76

reese125

and not doing well at all. He's done

reese125

I love how Van Horn has agreed to sign for $4 million deal to go to the Nets to make the Kidd trade work. The NBA cracks me up that someone that is not playing for years can sign deals...same with the Aaron McKie deal was well

BigEd76

They said Van Horn was holding the trade up because he wasn't sure if being paid $4M to do nothing would interfere with the business he's running out west.  He was afraid he'd have to play basketball for a month.  f'ing NBA

SunMo

is Van Horn going to even join the team?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

lol....van horn is the whitest person ever...whiter than ff even
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Liar.  That's impossible, as we all know.

phattymatty

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 19, 2008, 10:56:06 AM
  He was afraid he'd have to play basketball for a month. 

ha

reese125

According to a ESPN.com and a gay friend's blog of Sgt S. Sassum from KC, the Knicks are in talks for a three-team deal that would bring Vince Carter to New York. Eddy Curry would be sent to the Heat, while Miami sends the expiring contracts of Jason Williams and Ricky Davis to the Nets.

reese125

The Spurs have reportedly reached an agreement to acquire center Kurt Thomas from the SuperSonics for guard Brent Barry, center Francisco Elson and a 2009 first-round pick

As horrible as this sounds, this is actually a nice trade for the Spurs. Thomas was a having a nice little rebounding year in Seattle and will help relieve Duncan