Now he's a perfect fit for the sixers 

ice grillin you

reggie miller wants to make a comeback and play for the celtics
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

worst case of trying to ride coattails to a ring ever
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

MDS

1:1 on Joe Crawford being one of them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

eddie griffen caught a train...RIP

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on August 21, 2007, 08:11:05 PM
eddie griffen caught a train...RIP

Heck of a way to go.

From the article, it could be a possible suidcide.  Or he was drunk/high out of his skull.

phattymatty

he's probably been getting a lot of shtein from people since he got busted jerking off in his SUV.

PhillyGirl

QuoteOn Monday, New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury was in Albany, N.Y., promoting his brand of affordable sneakers. He was asked about Michael Vick, and said, according to Newsday:

"We don't say anything about people shooting deers and shooting other animals, you know what I mean? From what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors and I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down ... I think he fell into a bad situation."

:paranoid
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Right - because hunting animals in the wild is the same thing as breeding them to fight, and subsequently maiming & torturing them to death if they don't live up to expectations.

Stupid athletes should do the world a favor and slice their own balls off to prevent further degradation of the global gene pool.

phattymatty

Marbury's never been one to say anything smart.

What a great time to be a sports reporter though, just keep asking the same questions to these athletes and then when one of them says something super ignorant, you hit the jackpot.  Kinda like hunting I guess.

ice grillin you

according to yahoo spots greg oden out for the year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Quote"Greg had an arthroscopy and a microfracture surgery today," team physician Dr. Don Roberts, who preformed the surgery, said in a statement posted on the Trail Blazers' Web site. "He was found to have articular cartilage damage in his right knee. The area of injury was not large and we were able to treat it with microfracture, which stimulates the growth of cartilage.

that's trouble