Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Oh, man... that ain't right.

:-D

BigEd76

Spurs sweep.  Mr. Longoria wins MVP

zzzz

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

the fact that they are boring is more due to what the NBA normally presents as basketball now.  but if you really love basketball, the Spurs are a great team to watch and if they were anywhere but San Antonio, they'd be hailed as a dynasty
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

they are being so hailed now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

four in nine isnt a dynasty but i totally agree that they are great team to watch

what makes them so good since they implemented ginobli and parker into their offense is that they run a half court offense and a fast break equally as good and both at a super high level...the last team to do that was the pistons of the late 80's

they can win a 125-115 game in the west or they can slug it out in the east 79-72
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i love watching their half court offense, i've never seen a team get so many open shots during a game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Their half court offense is rather breathtaking. Like little ash fishes kisses or something.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 15, 2007, 08:57:39 AM
they can win a 125-115 game in the west or they can slug it out in the east 79-72

true this, but what a boring series to end a pretty exciting playoffs.

also, i like lebron a lot, but dude must be taking cliche classes or something.  everything that comes out of his mouth is some corny generic line that i've heard 1000 times before.  "just have to get better on and off the court.  starts with me and trickles down to my teammates.  blah blah.  he tries too hard to sound smart when everyone knows dude is still like 22.

ice grillin you

everything that comes out of his mouth is some corny generic line that i've heard 1000 times before

like kobe lebron is so on jordans jock its not funny....they both try to talk exactly like him...kobe even sounds like michael
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Somebody should put him out of his misery

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on June 15, 2007, 09:07:32 AM
also, i like lebron a lot, but dude must be taking cliche classes or something.  everything that comes out of his mouth is some corny generic line that i've heard 1000 times before.  "just have to get better on and off the court.  starts with me and trickles down to my teammates.  blah blah.  he tries too hard to sound smart when everyone knows dude is still like 22.

Just like Donnie McNabb.

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's not like he's any smarter than when he was 22, though.