The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Diomedes

Rasheed Wallace is one thing that's NOT wrong with the NBA.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Detroit's opening round playoff series tickets are set to go on pre-sale.

The password for tickets is: CWEBB

:-D

BigEd76

ice grillin you

hahaha that bitch ass gilbert arenas is out for the year

bye bye bullets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yup, lost 2 all-stars within a week.  they're done.

ice grillin you

ryan gomes on the celtics stretch run...

"I probably (would have played), but since we were in the hunt for a high draft pick, of course things are different," Gomes said. "I understand that. Hopefully things get better. Now that we clinched at least having the second-most balls in the lottery, the last three games we'll see what happens. We'll see if we can go out and finish some games."

MDS

I would love to see the Celts land outside the top 3.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2007, 10:51:11 PM
ryan gomes on the celtics stretch run...

"I probably (would have played), but since we were in the hunt for a high draft pick, of course things are different," Gomes said. "I understand that. Hopefully things get better. Now that we clinched at least having the second-most balls in the lottery, the last three games we'll see what happens. We'll see if we can go out and finish some games."

isn't there a rule against tanking?  but it never gets enforced because it's one of those things you can't prove, like player tampering?

this should be proof that the Celtics are tanking and they should be punished somehow
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

gomes should be suspended for next season....the celtics should have to forfeit multiple future number one picks

SunMo

that's what i'm talking about

it's time to get...Stern on the issue, LOL!!#@1
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Go back to the old lotto system where all non playoff teams have the same chance at the #1 pick. Frozen envelope holla.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on April 18, 2007, 12:01:44 PM
Go back to the old lotto system where all non playoff teams have the same chance at the #1 pick. Frozen envelope holla.
That would work