The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: MDS on February 11, 2007, 11:29:37 AM
He's Serbian or something. Not from Mexico.

Really?!  I mean... I really, truly, honestly, wholheartedly thought he was from mexico.  that is incredibly accurate.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Eskin:

-- Anthony and AI don't talk to each other that much
-- When AI missed 4 games last week, the team didn't know where he was
-- AI wants out of Denver already because "he doesn't like it there"

Keep throwing stuff out there, wolfman...

ice grillin you

Keep throwing stuff out there, wolfman...

i dont care either way but if you are that upset then why did you throw the stuff on this board
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

esking is always right...i believe him.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

BigEd76

I'm not upset at all.  I just find it funny that he's still attacking AI two months after he's gone...

ice grillin you

tim hardaway:

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/16700425.htm

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Truly shocking.  Next you'll tell me he doesn't read books.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Jesus told him to hate teh gays.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Jesus tells a lot of people the same thing.  I think, like Timmy, Jesus is a closeted homosexual himself.  It's how they deal with living a lie.

ice grillin you

NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND

Pippen comeback? Great Scottie!
By Sam Smith
Tribune pro basketball reporter

February 15, 2007, 10:49 PM CST

LAS VEGAS -- He's back. Almost.

It's not quite the impact of Michael Jordan's famous two-word return to basketball in 1995, but Scottie Pippen is seriously considering a comeback and hopes to play for a contending team in this season's playoffs.

Pippen, who turned 41 on Sept. 25, says he's in better condition and health than at any time in the last five years. And in the Eastern Conference, his veteran presence could change the balance of power and be a major influence in the playoffs. Or he might be the long-sought backup to relieve the pressure on the Suns' Steve Nash. The possibilities are intriguing.

Pippen will give an indication of where he is physically when he teams with the Bulls' Ben Gordon and the Chicago Sky's Candice Dupree in the "Shooting Stars" contest part as part of Saturday night's All-Star festivities.

"I'm thinking of trying to come back for the playoffs," Pippen said. "Something like the last two months of the season, somewhere I can come back and play limited minutes to start, play point forward for someone and build toward the playoffs. It's something I've been thinking about for the last three months."

Pippen last played for the Bulls in the 2003-04 season, when knee problems limited him to 23 games. He said he's considering the right situation and plans to talk to some teams and players during the weekend.

phattymatty

allen houston is making $20M this year and isn't in the league anymore.

this is ridiculous

phattymatty

Diomedes

wow.  I don't follow the NBA, much less how much the players make....had no idea someone like Stephon Marbury is drawing 17-20 mil PER YEAR. 

that's a lot of money