The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 23, 2006, 11:03:11 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on May 23, 2006, 10:36:45 AM
I'm sorry, but rooting for anything Dallas goes against everything I stand for.

I don't even know who you two are anymore.

^^Says the guy who roots for two New York teams^^

No doubt.  Being born in the great state of New York might have something to do with that though.  Don't have to be from Philly to hate Dallas.

Even though I don't give a shtein about Hockey... the Stars can kiss my ass that BS against the Sabres in the Finals a few years ago or whenever that was.

farg Dallas and everything associated it with that shteinhole.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Quote from: hunt on May 23, 2006, 11:19:25 AM
det is boring to watch so i just want them out.

and linking the mavs to the cowboys is retarded.

Well... call me WEE TODD ID then cuz I can't bring myself to want anything positive to ever come to that city... and their fans.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

to normal people like us, yes.  but wait until the football season starts and cowboys fans start talking about how even their basketball franchise is now better than us, and it just gets irritating.

Feva

Quote from: phattymatty on May 23, 2006, 11:25:50 AM

to normal people like us, yes.  but wait until the football season starts and cowboys fans start talking about how even their basketball franchise is now better than us, and it just gets irritating.

yep...

ice grillin you

i actually kind of like the cowboys as they are enemy number one of the skins...and an enemy of my worst enemy is my friend
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i would never put the word 'like' and 'cowboys' in the same sentence, but if we're comparing them, i'm with you.  my hatred for the skins is leaps and bounds bigger than for the cowboys.  and also that is based strictly on where i live and the douchebags that surround me.

SunMo

i'll always hate anything from New York more than any other team
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

the cowboys fans i know couldn't name 1 player on the mavs so i guess that's why i don't see the connection.

i hate the cowboys above all...with the giants a close 2nd & the skins a distant 3rd...probably because i don't know any skins fans.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Feva

I used to believe that no team could ever come close to the sheer hatred I have for the Cowboys... but to be honest, the Skins are testing that theory pretty well.  The Giants don't even come close on the hatred scale to the Cowboys or Skins... but they can eat a fleshpop too.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on May 23, 2006, 11:43:47 AM
The Giants don't even come close on the hatred scale to the Cowboys or Skins...

Naturally.  We know you're a closet Giants fan, since you're a Knicks/Mets fan.

Rome

Quote from: hunt on May 23, 2006, 11:37:07 AM

i hate the cowboys above all

Agreed.

I wouldn't piss on a Cowboys fan if he was on fire.

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 23, 2006, 12:21:28 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on May 23, 2006, 11:43:47 AM
The Giants don't even come close on the hatred scale to the Cowboys or Skins...

Naturally.  We know you're a closet Giants fan, since you're a Knicks/Mets fan.

Boooo...

You just make sure you don't let any of that carolina blue start running through your veins.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The UNC blue is harmless.  The Duke blue is what gets you.

And you know first-hand what I think of the Panthers and their "fans".

DH

Toronto wins the first pick. This may be one of  the worst drafts ever.

phattymatty

avery johnson loves josh howard.  i remember watching this the other night but didn't even notice it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gLV3a4CgYLE&search=avery%20johnson