The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I loathe the Celtics. farging hate them.

The refs in the 1Q and the fact the Raps can't hit a farging thing have made this a zesty game

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy Butthole owned the second half

And Giannis going 4/12 from the line won't win you games

phattymatty

watching clutch jimmy makes me want to punch things.

although that's the rare good move by the FO lately, at least they tried.  seems pretty common knowledge by now that jimmy hated playing with both brett and ben so there was no bringing him back.

QB Eagles

Always going to be pissed we never got to see the Hinkie version of this team. There's a real possibility it wouldn't have been any better, but I don't think it would have turned out worse. This roster was built with zero cohesive vision.

ice grillin you

they win one game against the celtics with jimmy instead of none

also while id much rather have hinkie than coangelos he did draft jahlil which wasnt as bad as the fultz trade but it was still really bad and hurt the process greatly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

if they have jimmy there is no tobias and no horford, maybe even have jj back.  so who knows.

the ben-jojo-roco-dario-jj + bench pieces is a better team than they have now.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on September 01, 2020, 02:46:49 PM
if they have jimmy there is no tobias and no horford, maybe even have jj back.  so who knows.

the ben-jojo-roco-dario-jj + bench pieces is a better team than they have now.

Agree on that.

The slide began when Colaneglo and his popped collar slid into the seat. Elton took it and sprayed lighter fluid on it and struck the match.

QB Eagles

So many of the players seem miserable too. Feels like the Sixers just took the long route to getting back to perpetually mediocre, frustrating, and stuck with unmovable contracts. The value erosion of the team's assets has been intense, especially since Kawhi's basket.

phattymatty

you should listen to jo on the jj redick podcast from a few weeks ago if you haven't.  he basically admits losing butler and jj just crushed him and he's not having fun anymore. the fact they don't take any input from their star players is pathetic.

PhillyPhreak54

It sucks to see him last year in fun shtein talk mode to being neutered

How long until he demands to be traded

PhillyPhreak54

farg Marcus Smart and the bum ass Celtics

PhillyPhreak54

Nugs Jazz ending was intense

Wow.

PhillyPhreak54

Insane ending in the Heat game wowowow

It's gonna be BOS and MIA and I hate both

MDS

i hope jimmy wins just to spite the pos sixers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD