The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The extension is "only" 4/$170M.  The total value of his remaining guaranteed dough is $228M.  Not bad for someone who refuses to play defense.

SD

MDS

when lebron goes to the lakers, nobody is going to remember this snake joining the team that knocked him out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

That was definitely staged. KD doesn't seem like a super fun dude but no one way he was actually mad at that.

Diomedes

Edelman's "we are inside" line was great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

jesus lonzo is fun to watch but he takes so many terrible shots. that shtein is not gonna work in the regular season.

ice grillin you

hes going to posses the not good combination of having trouble getting to the basket and getting his shot off...if hes going to be great he better be able to catch n shoot off screens

phattymatty

also lonzo is ugly as shtein.

ice grillin you

yeah hes a HUGE look test fail

hes got sonja curry eyes but hes a dood

MDS

rockets going on the market

j get your bid in....2.5 bills starting price
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sure people here will be happy - that owner isn't well liked

ice grillin you

I'm sure people there don't give a farg

PhillyPhreak54

You'd be wrong.

This town is zesty in many ways. But they love them some Rockets.

Bandwagon as farg in baseball though

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2017, 07:51:23 PM
But they love them some Rockets.

false

rockets games were on csn houston - a station nobody got - when i was in texas and nobody cared. they are as bad as la.